Havenly is looking for a VP of Finance who will be responsible for leading our drive toward improved financial efficiency, scalability, and rapid growth. This is an excellent opportunity for a strategic financial thinker to join us as a key finance hire, and build processes and strategies to continuously enable our growth. The ideal candidate for this position has a “no-job-too-big-or-small” mentality, is passionate about our mission, and is excited about the opportunity to be a strategic financial partner to the CEO of a dynamic, impactful, rapidly growing business.What you’ll do:
- Partner with the Havenly executive team in decision-making as it relates to strategic initiatives and operational models with a strong focus on revenue growth and profitability
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of short and long-term planning and implementation of new strategies.
- Support founders in fundraising and investor relations.
- Establish processes for financial forecasting, budgets, and reporting.
- Implement and enhance financial and accounting systems, processes, tools, and controls to facilitate successful auditing and comply with regulations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with third-party vendors.
- Partner with the People team in developing compensation and total rewards strategies.
- Partner with the Growth team to help improve the effectiveness of our marketing spend by advising on business development terms, evaluating ROI/Profitability, and overseeing burn rates.
- Partner with the CEO to help manage and evaluate fundraising, venture debt, and future partnerships and acquisitions.
- Jump in to fill holes from a business operations standpoint that may have nothing to do with your job description. We're a fluid team with a lot of needs as we grow
- 8+ years of finance or strategy experience with a proven record as an advisor who delivers results. MBA, CPA, or similar degree/certification.
- Experience at an early stage company (B2C preferred) and/or at private equity or venture capital firm.
- Proven success growing businesses as a finance or strategy leader.
- A knack for technology with expert level knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excitement about the opportunity to work very hard in a fast-paces, dynamic environment with high energy to build something incredible.
Please apply online. In your cover letter, tell us why you’re excited about Havenly, what’s important to you in your next role, and why you’re a great fit for this opportunity.