Talent Acquisition Coordinator at HomeAdvisor
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. With continued growth on the horizon in every office, we’re looking for a detail-oriented coordinator on our team to keep us organized who will be responsible for keeping our process running smoothly and efficiently, all while promoting and maintaining the HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List brand. Our coordinators are the face of the company, so we’re looking for a passionate brand ambassador who can woo candidates, build great relationships, and provide top-notch customer service to everyone going through the interview process.
In addition, the Coordinator will need to build strong relationships with their teammates. They will directly be supporting the efforts of our full-cycle recruiters in attracting, interviewing, and hiring a high volume of sales and customer care talent across the US. A calendar wizard who doesn’t sweat working in multiple time zones is a must!
Our team is experienced, fast, and capable. We are passionate about our work and strive to be experts in our field. We love to learn, and will do what we can to teach you, support you, and challenge you. We work hard, but we have a great time while we do it - a good sense of humor is required. Join us!
**We are currently hiring and on-boarding remotely. While we are working from home for the foreseeable future, you must live in one of the following states: New York, Indiana, Illinois, Kansas, Colorado. If you live outside this parameter, you should look for other job postings on our careers page that may make more sense for your location.
How we'll keep you busy:
- You’ll be responsible for reviewing inbound applications and passing through qualified resumes to be screened by our recruiters
- You’ll serve as the point of contact for all candidates during the interview process, coordinating schedules via Calendly, Greenhouse, and Outlook to make sure phone screens and onsite interviews are booked and communicated to all parties
- You'll assist recruiters with extending and collecting candidate offer letters
- You'll manage multiple steps in the on-boarding process including, but not limited to, submitting background checks, sending new hire documentation, and processing to payroll
- You will maintain new hire rosters and communicate info to partners in IT and Facilities
- You will communicate with new hires by sending our company referral program guidelines
- HS Diploma or GED required, BA degree preferred
- At least 1 year of recruiting experience required
- Must have prior experience utilizing an applicant tracking system
- Extreme attention to detail
- Past experience with intern, college, or entry-level recruiting is a plus
- Desire to work as part of a larger team- collaboration and relationship building comes second nature to you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, which encompasses solid grammar skills, excellent listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively through phone, in-person, and electronic communications
- Strong computer proficiency, with knowledge of MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Boolean searches, and web-based productivity applications, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly
- A solutions-oriented mentality, with a professional, positive, energetic attitude and a desire to go above and beyond for the betterment of the team
- The ability to handle and prioritize multiple concurrent project and ability to adapt and learn on the fly to keep up with the lightning speed of our environment
- Extreme attention to detail- you hate typos and when things are out of order!
- Excellent customer service skills with an obsession for the candidate experience
- Maintain a permanent residence in one of the following states: New York, Indiana, Illinois, Kansas, Colorado
This is a full-time opportunity to join our team. All candidates must be eligible to work for any US-based employer without sponsorship. We hire smart, talented, driven people every day - this is your chance to knock our socks off. Want a shot? Send us your resume and cover letter to get the ball rolling.