Hello, we're Greenhouse Software
People are the fundamental source of value for business today. The smartest and fastest-growing companies know Talent is their competitive advantage. Greenhouse provides the technology, resources and expertise to make every company great at hiring.
An Insider's view of Greenhouse Software
What’s the vibe like in the office?
We’re lucky to have a mix of transplants from our SF and NYC offices (like me!) as well as Denver locals to help grow our presence. Through that growth, we’ve found new traditions: decorating birthday desks with almost too many balloons, welcoming visitors with cards and gift bags, a sticky-note kudos wall, and monthly team events to name a few!
Senior Manager, Customer Success
What does your typical day look like?
There is a lot of freedom to move around, so if you don’t want to be at your desk all day, you can find a spot in the common area, snag a phone booth, or sit down at an open table with other teammates. I greatly appreciate the encouragement from management to submit my own ideas for making our office comfortable and enjoyable for everyone.
Customer Support Specialist
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
I started as a Customer Success Manager on our Mid-Market team, and had two ideas in mind for my next steps: move to our Enterprise team and work on our largest accounts, or relocate to our Denver office to help build out a new team and learn a new market. One year after joining Greenhouse, I accomplished not one, but BOTH of those next steps!
Senior Customer Success Manager
How do your team's ideas influence the company's direction?
The product of our Support team is successful customers. We deliver that product by working directly with customers thousands of times every month and understanding their needs. Our Support team also also acts as the voice of the customer for the Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams' leaders and executives.
Director of Customer Support
What does career growth look like on your team?
There are a variety of career paths any Customer Support Specialist can take. We love to promote professional growth within our department, and we also encourage people to pursue career opportunities that align with their interests through promotions into other departments such as tech support, customer success, and many others!
Customer Support Team Manager
Where we are
Convenient location in the LoDo neighborhood of downtown Denver, surrounded by upscale dining, shopping, entertainment, and easy access to parking.
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Partners with Nonprofits
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Dedicated Diversity/Inclusion Staff
Unconscious bias training
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
- My time at Greenhouse has been very uplifting and inspiring. Not only have I had the opportunity to learn new skills, but I've met some really incredible people. I truly feel like Greenhouse has invested in me! Can't wait to continue my growth here!Madeline D'AdamioCustomer Support Specialist
- When I first interviewed at Greenhouse, one of my interviewers shared that at Greenhouse, you’re empowered to “do the best work of your career.” This has stuck with me and proven true!Kelsey SantiniTeam Manager, Customer Success
- Being in a distributed office, I feel that Greenhouse truly values and incorporates our feedback in making sure that every employee feels connected.David SuhEmployee Experience & People Operations Coordinator
- Working in the Denver office has been amazing because we get to be a pivotal part in growing the culture. Regardless of your role within Greenhouse, there is a huge willingness to assist and get things done for both each other and our customers.Meghan LewisImplementation Strategist
- From enjoying weekly lunches (sponsored by Greenhouse) to the open floor plan where we get to closely collaborate or just have a laugh together… our Denver office is full of amazing, accepting, intelligent professionals who are also real people!Troy DavisEnterprise Sales Development Representative
- Here in Denver, I’m able to see the benefits of working at a larger organization while making a lasting impact on the future of our fastest-growing office. One of the things I love most is the keen focus on building a culture that's true to Denver.Alyssa EdelmanSenior Manger, Customer Success
Technology we use
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks