Hello, we're BlueModus
In 2001, we started a company trying to bridge the gap between marketers needs and the latest technology. 18 years later we've become a consultative-first technology firm, bringing innovation and transparency to everything we do. We are proud to have been named one of Denver's Best Places to Work by both Denver Business Journal and BuiltinColorado.
Why Work with Us?
We are the hand-raisers. We are the technology obsessed. And, we approach customers with sincerity to bring the best solution with real impact. This is who we are. This is who we hire. We only want team members who commit to our principles of transparency, efficiency and providing high value to help our customers succeed with digital technology.
An Insider's view of BlueModus
What’s the vibe like in the office?
While the office is very production focused, it certainly isn’t a library. Aside from the ever changing tastes of daily music, colleagues are never afraid to strike up a conversation to solve a problem or spread some knowledge. Everyone is welcoming and even when faced with a challenging problem, not afraid to find somethin to laugh about.
Senior UX/UI Developer
What does your typical day look like?
It takes a lot of organization to make it happen successfully, but I don’t have a typical work day; I’m a project manager. I can march to a plan to keep things on track, but then someone is out sick or a server goes down, and my plan is no longer relevant. It always keeps me on my toes, and I never really know what is going to happen day to day.
Senior Project Manager
What makes someone successful on your team?
The individual passion and skill that each team member brings to the table is incredible, but even more outstanding is the consistent willingness to grow, share and contribute. When someone on this team pushes to succeed, they are not only furthering themselves, they are lighting a path for the others.
Director of UX/UI Development
What is your vision for the company?
From day one BlueModus has focused on building relationships with our customers & colleagues. Over the years, we’ve evolved as digital marketing & technology change, but always kept our focus on relationships. We strive to foster an environment of independence, ability to master our craft, & being part of something bigger than the sum of its parts.
Founder & CTO
How does your team reward individual success?
Both individual and team success at BlueModus is rewarded in creative and unique ways. Everything from a unique peer to peer gift card program to company wide communications in internal channels highlighting the success story to year end bonuses. The consistent and deliberate praise and showcasing employees receive lets us know we are appreciated.
Where we are
Located right off the 16th Street Mall, we are close to restaurants, shopping, light rail and all the excitement of downtown Denver.
Perks + Benefits
Highly diverse management team
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Sick Days
- Working at BlueModus means working with a group of brilliant, motivated people who genuinely care about the quality of work that they perform and the success that we can bring to our clients.BrantVP of Strategic Solutions
- My dog Lillie and I are often the first ones to arrive at the office. This is by choice – the culture, smart and fun colleagues, and challenging but enjoyable work are a pleasure to arrive to each day.KateDirector of Strategic Solutions
- At BlueModus I know that everyone I work with is with me and for me, helping me succeed with nothing less than extravagant support.MattQA Lead
- Its awesome to work for a company full of crazy smart people who love what they do. Pair that with a management team who truly cares about keeping those people happy, and you've got the perfect combo.ChadSenior UX/UI Developer
- The best part of working at BlueModus is the interaction of the development team, which is filled with intelligent people who are willing to help each other & share knowledge. This leads to projects that are great to work on that clients appreciate.ToddSenior Web Developer
Technology we use
- jQuery UILibraries
- Maria DBDatabases
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Google Tag ManagerAnalytics
- Microsoft ProjectManagement
- Microsoft DynamicsCRM
- Constant ContactEmail
- MarketoLead Gen