Hello, we're Arrow Electronics, Inc.
A Fortune 500 company with 20,100 employees worldwide, Arrow guides innovation forward for over 200,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2018 sales of $30 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Arrow.com is the easiest place for innovators to create, make and manage technology.
Why Work with Us?
Arrow is much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
An Insider's view of Arrow Electronics, Inc.
What's something quirky about your company?
As a tech company, we showcase the use of tech all throughout our building. We hang art over the building made of various consumer electronics and we even have access to an Electronics Testing lab. My R&D team also loves to make fun code names for our projects, we recently launched Project Deathstar (announced as ArrowPlus powered by Freelancer)!
Manager, Product Management and Engineering
What projects are you most excited about?
There is a big drive at Arrow to support tech entrepreneurs, so part of my job involves collaborating and working with local startups - you’d be amazed to see the new ideas coming out of Denver! I get to work closely with local incubators and accelerators, and also plan events and sessions for big events like Denver Start Up week.
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
I first began my career at Arrow six years ago as a summer intern on the Customer Support team. The career growth I have achieved since has led me to my current role as Delivery Manager of Arrow.com. Through mentorship programs and working with a team that values trust while promoting curiosity, the experiencing has been nothing short of rewarding.
How do your team's ideas influence the company's direction?
In today’s fast moving world my team is continually collaborating with the business to evolve our digital channels. Combining competitor insight, industry best practices and innovative capabilities we can react quickly to changing needs, design robust solutions, as well as developing innovations for future growth.
Director, Technology & Planning
What’s the vibe like in the office?
Our office promotes an open and active vibe that inspires collaboration with your fellow coworkers. The overall environment supports our focus on driving innovation forward.
Where we are
Our offices are approximately 15 miles south of Downtown Denver. Employees enjoy the easy access to the light rail station and I-25.
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Dedicated Diversity/Inclusion Staff
Someone's primary function is managing the company’s diversity and inclusion initiatives
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Match charitable contributions
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Company sponsored family events
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Sick Days
- Arrow is an exemplary model of cross-functionality where it’s impossible to work in a silo. Our projects are rewarding because of the challenges and high business impact. It’s incredibly fast-paced and busy, but that's how I like it!Charlotte SiskaData Scientist
- Everyone has influence on our eCommerce platform and you can see your impact daily. It’s like a start-up meets an established corporation. It’s also awesome to wake up looking forward to work!Dani RossMarketing Coordinator
- Through Arrow’s leadership in tech and innovation, I’m able to work and partner with a variety of teams from cutting-edge tech companies. I feel that no other company would provide the breadth of experience that Arrow has.Jordan HalbleibEntrepreneur Success Coordinator
Technology we use
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
- Movable InkEmail
- Oracle EloquaLead Gen