Hello, we're Peaksware
You'll recognize us as TrainingPeaks, MakeMusic and TrainHeroic! Through our approach to deliberate practice, we develop software platforms that connect creators, instructors, and performers allowing them to publish, teach and train using the principles of deliberate practice: set a specific goal, get expert instruction, practice and get feedback.
Why Work with Us?
We create software platforms for athletes & musicians to chase their dreams and kick their goals - come join the team creating innovative web app solutions for coaches, athletes, and musicians alike!
An Insider's view of Peaksware
What are some social events your company does?
Peaksware hosts a company field day, fancy holiday party, Halloween costume contest, Thanksgiving potluck and best of all International Pizza Cake Day. The passionate people that work here make these events an absolute blast.
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
Small cross-functional teams form to tackle projects and initiatives. By working together with different teams and experiences, not only can we divide the work across included departments, it also allows us to look at a problem through multiple lenses. This approach helps to ensure that our solution is well suited for the needs we intend to address
What are some things you learned at the company?
One of the larger challenges our accounting team is trying to solve is streamlining the overall financial ecosystem by implementing consistent processes, policies and procedures among all brands. It's an exciting challenge to solve, incorporating larger projects within our day to day accounting tasks and responsibilities.
What is your vision for the company?
To build the most intuitive and powerful training platform.
Director of UX
How do you empower your team to be more creative?
I insist that they set 20-30% of their time for personal, passion driven projects that do not have to demonstrate impact. I feel that’s where true innovation and motivation are sparked. As for routine work, I try to get them to see everything in terms of the highest level goals so that they can creatively problem solve.
Manager, Data Insights
Where we are
Our north Boulder location offers sweeping mountain views and nearby trails for lunchtime rides and runs.
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
Vacation & Time Off
- I encourage openness on my team. I don't believe "there are no bad ideas" -- because there are. BUT let's talk about the "bad" ideas that you have because sometimes those "bad" ideas turn into really good ideas.KellyCoach Match Program Manager
- Most engineers are creative at heart, and the best ideas come from the people who are closest to the problem. To foster our employees' creative spirit, we teach new concepts, save time for creativity, and treat work like an experiment.JackExecutive Project Manager
- Tech moves SO QUICKLY, and at Peaksware we’re always looking forward. This time next year I’ll be working on something that I’ve never heard of, and might not even exist yet. I love learning, and Peaksware really allows me to do that.RyanSystems Reliability Engineer
- Our focus is helping people achieve their goals, which is inspiring. On top of that, we continue to challenge the way we think about our customers and our products in order to better serve our customer needs.RebeccaSenior Product Manager
Jobs at Peaksware8 open jobs
Design + UX
Dev + Engineer
Design + UX
Technology we use
- jQuery UILibraries
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Pivotal TrackerManagement
- Adobe CampaignLead Gen