Strategic Relationship Manager (Remote) at Zen Planner
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As a Strategic Relationship Manager, you will work as a consultative partner to key Daxko customers, providing excellent customer service and building rapport with key contacts. You will help to identify new service and/or product opportunities and coordinate as necessary with Sales.
The Strategic Relationship Manager reports to the Strategic Relationship Manager Team Lead.
You will also:
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the entire Daxko product suite and communicate overall value
- Serve as first layer of escalation management for customers
- Ensure satisfaction of assigned client base through periodic conference calls and client visits
- Communicate and promote key Daxko initiatives such as user group meetings, product enhancements, etc.) to ensure thorough product adoption and to drive retention
- Oversee customer projects, resolution of critical service issues, and follow-up to quality survey feedback
- Identify new service and/or product opportunities and coordinating as necessary with Sales and Product.
- Adhere to standard Daxko tools and processes for recording and responding to service activities
- Produce detailed trip reports and distribute to all appropriate parties
- Partner with internal Daxko business partners as required, to enable seamless delivery of Daxko Services and strategic planning
- Mentor and coach less tenured or newly hired Services associates on product knowledge, process and procedures and relationship skills
- Up to 50% travel required
- Associates Degree in Business or related field
- One (1) to two (2) years related experience required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in strategic planning and decision making
- Create, build, and maintain relationships and rapport with clients
- Ability to work cross-functionally and maintain exceptional cross-team communication
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Extensive customer service experience
- Experience with Daxko’s products and services as well as the health and fitness market
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.