Solutions Consultant (REMOTE) at Zen Planner
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As a Solutions Consultant, you are responsible for analyzing executive and user-level needs and challenges to advise prospects and clients alike, combined with presenting an in-depth product demonstration of how the solution provides value, to help drive new and additional business for the company. You will act as a liaison from the sales team to the other functional teams within the company around technical abilities. You will also be responsible for assisting and aiding in product training and messaging of the various solutions.
The Solutions Consultant reports to the Team Lead, Solutions.
You will also...
- Consult with prospects to evaluate their current situation and determine critical business needs
- Serve as an enterprise software security and compliance resource for the Sales Organization with expectations of completing software security assessments and working with prospects and customer IT teams to pass compliance reviews
- Assist Account Executives in building a business case for Daxko’s solutions and serve as the team product knowledge expert for the following solutions, based on evaluation of skillset:
- Facility Access / Access Control
- Processing Hardware / Devices with expert knowledge of PCI compliance
- APIs, Vault data warehousing, SSO
- Websites / Digital Marketing
- Maintain ISO / Full-Service Billing / Card Account Updater knowledge to serve as a secondary resource
- Respond to prospects’ and clients' technical needs and questions onsite, via phone, or written communication and/or in conjunction with the Account Executive
- Assist in delivering Daxko’s value proposition for multiple product lines to prospects via phone calls, technical presentations, product demonstrations and written communications
- Document customer needs uncovered in the sales process and relaying information to Product Management and Marketing teams
- Prepare and customize sales collateral and/or demos, particularly for strategic accounts
- Report sales activity along product lines
- Be available to travel up to 25%
- Two (2+) years of related industry experience
- Experience using CRM software, such as Salesforce
- High level of business acumen
- Ability to ask questions around difficult concepts to a range of audiences
- Database management skills
- Ability to work independently; take initiative; and demonstrate team accountability
- Ability to self-direct in order to handle and prioritize requests
- Proficient organizational/time management skills and attention to detail
- Create, build, and maintain relationships and rapport with clients
- Strong work ethic and ability to execute critical imperatives
- Bachelor’s degree OR four (4) years of professional experience
- Familiarity with fitness club operations is a HUGE plus
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.