Sales Development Representative
Recently acquired by Custom Ink, Printfection is a swag management platform that makes it easy for marketing managers to create and distribute branded merchandise. We're the first SaaS solution revolutionizing the historically stagnant $20 billion dollar promo products industry.
We are a fully remote company. All of our processes, management and culture is focused around trusting our team to do great work wherever they're located. We're a fun, mature startup and we are growing our team, fast!
This is a unique ground-floor opportunity for a highly entrepreneurial salesperson to turn a high level of outbound efforts into sales leads as Printfection's first Sales Development Representative (SDR).
Printfection is transforming the way companies think about and use branded promotional swag. We're a B2B tech startup that's profitable and growing. We have 400+ awesome customers like Zendesk, Box, Gusto, 6Sense, Hubspot, and Calendly.
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to educate the market and qualify leads. These qualified leads will then be passed to our Account Executive team for them to continually work and eventually close. You'll also be an integral part of iterating our early-stage sales process; working closely with our Account Executives and sales team to lay the foundation for continued growth.. The career path is wide open and has not been 100% defined - we want your help with that. Growth will follow success and lead to promotion opportunities as an AE / full-time closer.
- Manage a high volume of outbound calls and emails, to warm marketing prospects to uncover qualified sales opportunities
- Use all of the tools at your disposal to create and nurture opportunities at the beginning stages of the buyer's journey
- Forecast pipeline, update CRM
- Conduct qualification & brief discovery calls + have a basic understanding of product and pricing
- Identify needs, uncover pain, and determine buying process
- Work closely with marketing to increase the number of qualified sales opportunities using advanced prospecting tools such as Clearbit, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, and Salesforce
- Set appointments with qualified leads and transfer prospects to Account Executives
- 6+ months SDR/BDR experience at a SaaS company preferred
- History of crushing your numbers and you're excited to do it again
- Proven ability to make a solution sale in an early-stage environment
- Entrepreneurial tendencies; you're looking for more than a cookie-cutter sales job
- Bachelor's degree
- Salesforce experience
- Deadline mentality, high attention to detail, tech savvy, passion for building things that scale
- Self-driven: you own your job with minimal supervision. This Quora post nails it
- Ground-floor opportunity, yet more than just an idea - millions in revenue, profitable
- The rare chance to reinvent a $30bn industry from the ground-up
- This is a remote opportunity with periodic travel to Denver, Colorado for team events
- A fun, passionate (yet sane) work culture - we respect your weekends and personal life
- A tight-knit team environment focused on success and growth both for Printfectionally and team members
- The compensation band for this role starts at $50,000 plus commission and will be adjusted based on education, skills and experience
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Full office set-up with computer, monitor, mouse, adapters, plus $300 annual benefit for additional office equipment and supplies
- 401k w/match
- Generous PTO package with eight and a half paid holidays
Diversity & Inclusion
Bring your authentic self to work! Our core values are We Care, We Learn and We Act which go hand in hand with Printfection being committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any legally protected status.