Implementations Project Manager at Billtrust
As the Project Manager, you will lead project teams to deliver multiple simultaneous projects that span across several business and technology areas. You will be expected to effectively manage resources, schedule, and quality of deliverables through the full project life cycle (discovery, analysis, design, construction, test and implementation). Projects you typically manage will address implementing new clients, or implementing additional products purchased by existing clients. You will be proficient in the areas of Project Management, Relationship Management, Business Analysis and Resource Management.
- Discuss project requirements based on client’s statement of work (SOW), and have an understanding of data file specifications, data elements, and file transmission protocol
- Use communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of project timeline, milestones, and expectations on delivery across internal and external teams
- Configure internal tools to perform product set-up
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive project plan using project management software (Clarizen) and execute all stages of the implementation
- Host weekly status meetings with clients and proactively track, plan, and report on implementation progress
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals
- Monitor change requests and prevent unapproved requirement modifications that result in scope creep
- Communicate as needed with third party providers, and effectively manage client expectations
- Manage revenue and profit responsibility for projects under direct management
- Provide consultative direction, employ good judgment and work in partnership with clients to resolve any potential conflicts or concerns during project execution
- Possess significant input and responsibility for quality and timeliness of all project deliverables
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Proven ability to implement the full life-cycle management of SaaS or related technical software projects - 3+ years of experience preferred
- Leadership skills to lead up, across, and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Critical thinking to analyze complex situations and independently determine the appropriate course of action
- Strong sense of urgency and proven background meeting stringent timelines for project deliverables
- Ability to quickly learn organization structure, numerous product offerings, and product configuration options
- Ability to proactively identify and address project risks and issues
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills to conduct client and status meetings
- Experience with Project Management Tools to execute under accelerated time frames; experience with Clarizen and/or Salesforce a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree, with a technology or business emphasis, or equivalent education/experience a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k): We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Remote Work: Ability to work from home to support your lifestyle with the option to commute to our Denver or Lawrenceville, NJ office.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who We Are:
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $30B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 18 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.