Hello, we're Billtrust
Billtrust is driven to make it easier for organizations to get paid. We offer a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, intelligent matching & payment posting. We are growing in both our Denver and Boulder offices.
Why Work with Us?
For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
An Insider's view of Billtrust
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
Our work-life balance is among the best. Our values, including "Family First" and "Unique Individuals," are demonstrated everywhere possible which surface in many tangible ways including Open PTO & the availability of flexible work schedules. We are able to enjoy a healthy balance where life events are rarely missed due to work-related obligations.
Senior Manager, Software Development
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
Our software development teams have dedicated meeting rooms with video conference capabilities to facilitate communication across distributed teams. We also use software collaboration tools such as Slack and GitLab. Teams are invited to each other's sprint demos so we share information and see the results of our teamwork!
Vice President, Software Development
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
I feel far more knowledgeable and prepared for the next steps in my career thanks to opportunities I have had here. Not just with the support to study and obtain new certifications but also the chances to work with other departments on special projects that I wouldn't have been able to work on elsewhere.
Senior Desktop Support Specialist
How do your team's ideas influence the company's direction?
Through an open door policy and a true belief that “there are no sacred cows,” we have a willingness to evaluate everything that is within our domain of expertise. We are able to influence products and processes that improve Billtrust as whole.
Vice President, Professional Services
What’s the vibe like in the office?
The Denver office is laid-back, friendly, and offers a variety of events that you can participate in depending on your interests that allow you to get to know your co-workers - Bowling nights, ping pong matches, volunteering at food kitchens, team hikes, a kickball team, BBQs and popcorn Thursday's to name a few.
Where we are
Our Denver office is located just east of downtown, several miles from Denver Intl Airport. Our Boulder office is on Arapahoe Ave by Boulder Creek.
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Partners with Nonprofits
Daily stand up
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
- The teams are collaborative, not combative. Success is celebrated, information is freely shared. Everyone is allowed to succeed, expected to play a role in their success, and that success is celebrated. I love the people that I work with.ChristyVice President, Professional Services
- Honestly, the best place I have ever worked. At most places culture is just a catch phrase – At Billtrust, it’s our heart beat.PhilSoftware Architect
- With ample opportunities to learn, to drive impact, and to help influence the evolution of the Accounts Receivables ecosystem within FinTech, there couldn’t be a better time to be a part of our fun and growing Billtrust family.NeeharikaVice President, Product Marketing
- It is extremely satisfying to see that my team and I directly impact the product and the company in a positive way. The work is challenging and requires creative, innovative thinking, which the company culture enthusiastically supports.ZachryLead DevOps Engineer
- We have a very open, collaborative vibe at Billtrust. You can always hear laughter coming from somewhere, and people take the time to chat regularly - Overall, there is a sense of togetherness and fun that makes working here enjoyable.AmySenior Scrum Master
- After 12 years with Billtrust, what still keeps me excited to come to work everyday is the continued opportunity to help drive innovative solutions that bring value to our customers.ConnieSenior Director, Customer Support
- Working at Billtrust has been a great experience for me in terms of both professional and personal growth. The work is always challenging and interesting and the people are outstanding. I'm proud to be a member of the Billtrust family.NateDatabase Administrator
Jobs at Billtrust10 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Dev + Engineer
Data + Analytics
Technology we use
- Angular 7Frameworks
- ASP.NET CoreFrameworks
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- MarketoLead Gen
Articles we're in18 articles
Our funding history
$50M in FundingInvestors: Riverwood Capital
$25M in FundingInvestors: Goldman Sachs + Bain Capital Ventures
$25M in FundingInvestors: Bain Capital Ventures
$4M in FundingInvestors: Edison Partners
Investors: New York Angels