Implementation Project Manager (Remote) at Zen Planner
Club Automation is a leading cloud-based software provider that helps the health and athletic industry to manage their clubs more efficiently.Job Description
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient implementation of Club Automation's software solution maximizing the customer’s experience while effectively communicating and managing internal projects and teams. This team member will follow a plan designed specifically for Club Automation's Implementation methodology.
*Position can be remote within the US
What you'll be responsible for...
- Ability to successfully launch the assigned customers on specialized or assigned platform(s) within 4 months of start.
- Shadow or co-management 3 or more mid to large customers on assigned core products.
- Average of at least 85% on the post-launch survey results.
- Consistently performs well against initiatives
What skills and experience you have...
- Preferred 12 months of project management or project coordination experience if external. If internal, preference would be a Club Automation team member from Services or Product with specified product experience and market knowledge. Team member would have been at Club Automation for at least 12 months
- Demonstration of self-directed ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and incoming customer requests
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proven problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding skills working across teams and levels of the organization
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Must understand how to escalate potential problems in a timely and thought-out manner
- Display consistent professional demeanor and makes positive contributions to the team
- Customer Feedback
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.