Hello, we're Toastmasters International
Toastmasters International is an educational non-profit that teaches public speaking and leadership skills through a worldwide network of clubs.
Why Work with Us?
Toastmasters International's membership exceeds 357,000 in more than 16,600 clubs in 143 countries. Since 1924, Toastmasters International has helped people from diverse backgrounds become more confident speakers, communicators, and leaders. We hire and retain the best talent, provide professional development opportunities, and support each other...
An Insider's view of Toastmasters International
What are some social events your company does?
We have an event every day to give employees an opportunity to build relationships across teams. Hot wing eating contest, ping pong tournament, costume contest, a magician, food trucks, completing a 5K together, sporting event ticket giveaways, supporting other local nonprofits, diversity pot luck and even a singing telegram are a few examples.
Talent Acquisition and Retention Specialist
What projects are you most excited about?
I am most excited about translating more marketing and promotional materials. These will allow members to advertise more effectively in their native language, making it easier for them to expand their club membership. This in turn will lead to more successful non-English speaking clubs and more opportunities for non-English speakers overall.
Translations Project Coordinator
What makes someone successful on your team?
Our team is very collaborative. While each person might have a specific discipline, we all know how to rely on each other's strengths and support each other's deficiencies. We encourage our team to improve, learn, and take ownership. Someone that is confident and competent in their field with a desire to improve would thrive on our team.
Digital Marketing Manager
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
I make myself available by having one to one meetings, daily question sessions, and checking in with the team regularly. I also answer employee questions about the Board and processes. This helps our teams stay connected.
Executive Services Manager
How do you empower your team to be more creative?
Our developers and UX designers form self-organizing teams in collaboration with experts from throughout the rest of the business. The teams are empowered to determine and prioritize their work, in order to make the biggest impact for the members. They are given the freedom to be creative and innovate, in pursuit of the best solution.
Enterprise Solutions Manager
Where we are
Our company is in a business park including offices, residences, hotels, restaurants, a golf course, and open space with a view of the Rockies.
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Partners with Nonprofits
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Highly diverse management team
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
- I like working at Toastmasters because of my coworkers. We sit in a very open layout with no walls. The three people who sit in my area are all very friendly, helpful, and hard-working. We collaborate frequently and support one another.ElanaTalent Management and Development Specialist
- We are making great digital transformation within the organization to help shape Toastmasters today, and have a long, lasting impact for our members throughout the world. You can feel the difference you are making by working for a non-profit.VanSenior UX Designer
- I enjoy working at Toastmasters because of the friendly and professional employees. I make a difference by improving the facility through fulfilling maintenance requests. I love the location of the building and have a great view of the mountains!DonMaintenance Technician
- I like working for Toastmasters because of the opportunity to work with amazing people who are mission-driven and team oriented. The people at headquarters are driven to make the Toastmaster's club experience great! It is a great place to work!RobGraphics Production Specialist
- It's such a great feeling to be greeted by a friendly bunch of coworkers every day I arrive to work! Whether I am interacting with my own team or working with someone from another team in the office, there's always a strong sense of teamwork.MattClub and Member Support Representative II
- My department recognizes individual strengths and tries to find ways to utilize them. I love reading and collaborating with department leads to rework templates and draft responses to flex my creative side and improve communication with our members.CassieClub and Member Support Representative II
Technology we use
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Sitecore Experience AnalyticsAnalytics
- Articulate StorylineDesign
- Microsoft ProjectManagement
- Azure DevOps (TFS)Management
- Microsoft DynamicsCRM