Hello, we're Sumo Logic
The world’s leading platform for cloud-native machine data analytics! More than 2,000 enterprises around the world rely on Sumo Logic to collaborate, develop, operate, and secure their applications at cloud scale. Sumo Logic is a secure, cloud-native, machine data analytics service, delivering real-time, continuous intelligence.
Why Work with Us?
A significant amount of news these days about Sumo Logic here in #Colorado. The Colorado Technology Association's gold sponsorship for #Apex awards, the Built In Colorado feature article about Sumo's growth in Denver, and now... We are hosting an open house and all are welcome! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sumo-logic-open-house-tickets-79409537063
An Insider's view of Sumo Logic
What’s the vibe like in the office?
"The vibe in the Denver office is collaborative, fun, supportive, and unique. Teams spend time together during lunches, happy hours, and outings. We are inclusive, celebrate each other's successes and everyone pitches in to make the office a great place to work."
Director of Sales Development
What's the biggest problem your team is solving?
At Sumo Logic, the trust and confidence of our Customers is our number one priority and we are proud to be the industry’s most secure cloud-native analytics service. We have an established, world-class team and together we are building trust and confidence on a Platform of Transparency, Control, and Data Security enabling collaboration at scale.
Security Compliance Manager
What makes someone successful on your team?
Sumo Logic takes the approach of 'family first'. I look at this as an all encompassing family including yourself and your friends. You have to love what you do and have a good life balance to perform well. Sumo's always had a high performing team and I think it's directly related to how we approach the balance of personal care and harmony to work.
Senior Sales Manager
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
Marketing is truly a cross-functional department that works closely with many parts of the organization. With our Product Management team we work on go to market strategy of new solutions. With Sales we run campaigns and initiatives to bring brand awareness to Sumo Logic and in turn get buyers interested in our offerings.
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
Where we are
In the heart of downtown Denver, Sumo Logic's new office is conveniently located near some of Denver's best restaurants and public transportation.
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Partners with Nonprofits
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Documented equal pay policy
Dedicated Diversity/Inclusion Staff
Highly diverse management team
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Child Care Benefits
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Sick Days
- The learning culture at Sumo Logic is absolutely unmatched. As a software engineer, I love being somewhere I get to learn cutting-edge technologies as part of my day-to-day job. I also love being a part of the family that is our Denver office.Nick WilsonFrontend/UI Engineer
- Working at Sumo Logic is like experiencing the culture of a start-up but the power of an enterprise company. Being in sales, I really feel like our product is meaningful and impacting the way so many businesses function today.AmandaSales Development Representative
- Sumo Logic is the first company I've truly felt welcomed and appreciated. My contributions matter and am exposed to new ideas and opportunities on a daily basis. I can truly be myself here, and my career's been elevated in a way I couldn't imagine.DavidSolutions Engineer
- Sumo works on the model of extreme collaboration - we're one team and able to reach out to anyone in the company for help. Since the Denver office is smaller, we're even more tight knit. We have fun and work hard for each other and our customers.AndrewTechnical Account Manager
- I love working at Sumo because of the learning culture here. I've been here 2 years and I still learn new things every week!SpencerSales Engineering Lead
Jobs at Sumo Logic6 open jobs
Technology we use
Articles we're in4 articles
Our funding history
$110M in FundingInvestors: Battery Ventures, Tiger Global Management, Franklin Templeton Investments
$75M in FundingInvestors: Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), DFJ Growth, Accel
$80M in FundingInvestors: Tenaya Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures, Sequoia Capital, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), Greylock Partners, Glynn Capital Management, DFJ Growth, Accel
$30M in FundingInvestors: Sutter Hill Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Greylock Partners, Accel
$30M in FundingInvestors: Sutter Hill Ventures, Greylock Partners, Accel
$15M in FundingInvestors: Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Shlomo Kramer
$5M in Funding