Hello, we're Sumo Logic
The world’s leading platform for cloud-native machine data analytics! More than 2,000 enterprises around the world rely on Sumo Logic to collaborate, develop, operate, and secure their applications at cloud scale. Sumo Logic is a secure, cloud-native, machine data analytics service, delivering real-time, continuous intelligence.
An Insider's view of Sumo Logic
What’s the vibe like in the office?
At Sumo Logic, our values aren't just fancy words on the walls. (Learning Culture, Work with Heart, One Single Agenda, Bring Light to Dark, and We're in it with Our Customers). They're core to who we are, and just as importantly, we hire folks that embody them. After all, life is way too short to work with people you don't want to hang out with.
VP of Customer Success
What's the biggest problem your team is solving?
At Sumo Logic, the trust and confidence of our Customers is our number one priority and we are proud to be the industry’s most secure cloud-native analytics service. We have an established, world-class team and together we are building trust and confidence on a Platform of Transparency, Control, and Data Security enabling collaboration at scale.
Security Compliance Manager
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
Marketing is truly a cross-functional department that works closely with many parts of the organization. With our Product Management team we work on go to market strategy of new solutions. With Sales we run campaigns and initiatives to bring brand awareness to Sumo Logic and in turn get buyers interested in our offerings.
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
Where we are
1001 17th Street, Denver, CO 80202
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Partners with Nonprofits
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Documented equal pay policy
Highly diverse management team
Mean gender pay gap below 10%
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Child Care Benefits
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Sick Days
- Sumo Logic is a fantastic place to learn cutting edge workflows and interesting customer use cases. The power to harness your own data to make meaningful decisions is unique & why I like what I do. I feel lucky to work here on this team in Denver!MattAccount Executive
- The learning culture at Sumo Logic is absolutely unmatched. As a software engineer, I love being somewhere I get to learn cutting-edge technologies as part of my day-to-day job. I also love being a part of the family that is our Denver office.Nick WilsonFrontend/UI Engineer
- Working at Sumo Logic is like experiencing the culture of a start-up but the power of an enterprise company. Being in sales, I really feel like our product is meaningful and impacting the way so many businesses function today.AmandaSales Development Representative
- Sumo Logic is the first company I've truly felt welcomed and appreciated. My contributions matter and am exposed to new ideas and opportunities on a daily basis. I can truly be myself here, and my career's been elevated in a way I couldn't imagine.DavidSolutions Engineer
- Sumo works on the model of extreme collaboration - we're one team and able to reach out to anyone in the company for help. Since the Denver office is smaller, we're even more tight knit. We have fun and work hard for each other and our customers.AndrewTechnical Account Manager
Jobs at Sumo Logic5 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
Articles we're in1 article
Our funding history
$110M in FundingInvestors: Battery Ventures, Tiger Global Management, Franklin Templeton Investments
$75M in FundingInvestors: Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), DFJ Growth, Accel
$80M in FundingInvestors: Tenaya Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures, Sequoia Capital, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), Greylock Partners, Glynn Capital Management, DFJ Growth, Accel
$30M in FundingInvestors: Sutter Hill Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Greylock Partners, Accel
$30M in FundingInvestors: Sutter Hill Ventures, Greylock Partners, Accel
$15M in FundingInvestors: Sutter Hill Ventures, Shlomo Kramer, Greylock Partners
$5M in Funding