Hello, we're Flowhub
Flowhub designs and builds user-friendly business management and compliance products crafted specifically for the regulated cannabis industry.
Why Work with Us?
We're helping to galvanize an emerging industry and do our part to support cannabis legalization across the country. Working for Flowhub is a chance to fight against cannabis prohibition and end the the stigma and taboos typically associated with cannabis businesses.
An Insider's view of Flowhub
What’s the vibe like in the office?
The vibe at Flowhub is laid back, fun, but aggressive when it comes to solving problems. We love tech, we love cannabis, but most of all we love coming into work each day and tackling issues with like minded individuals. A short list of things we enjoy: Coffee, kombucha, board games, hacky sack, life size cutouts of Luke and Chewie, Reddit.
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
As an Account Manager within an Agile Software Development Framework, my role is to be the client advocate within Flowhub. I work closely with the Deployment, Product Support, Sales, and Engineering Departments to communicate future development plans, gather customer feedback, and use this customer feedback to build better customer solutions.
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
A year ago I started off in an entry level position on the Product Support team. Today, I manage the deployment process for all clients. Because of the support from the management and their confidence in me, I know that I have a unique opportunity to grow with the company and tackle more challenging roles in my career as the company grows.
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
I operate with an open door policy. I want to be accessible when employees need me, whether it's via email, slack or in person. I try to be a resource to help each person succeed within their position, and the company. And if there are questions or requests, I do my best to respond promptly.
What is your vision for the company?
I see Flowhub becoming the central hub for the cannabis industry. I want anyone looking to start or optimize their cannabis business to look to Flowhub for all the knowledge, software, and hardware they need to build a successful and compliant business.
Chief of Staff
Where we are
Our office is located in beautiful downtown Denver right next to Union Station. Our space allows for easy commutes and access to amazing lunch spots.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Perks & Discounts
- The Flowhub team are passionate individuals who love cannabis and are always willing to do what is right for their customers! Even better, the entire team with Flowhub are some of the most compassionate, hardworking, people I have ever worked with.BrianneCompliance
- Flowhub is the most collaborative team culture I’ve ever been a part of. Every department works together closely in order to exceed customer expectations and deliver the best product we can.ColeDirector of Product Support
- What I enjoy most about being an engineer at Flowhub is continually having a positive impact on the lives of those who use the software. Making their days easier and more streamlined is what really motivates my day-to-day.RyanSoftware Engineer
- We’re fast-paced, smart and always growing. Its incredible to be a part of an evolving SaaS product in the evolving cannabis industry. We have a small but tight knit team that delivers near impossible results on a daily basis…and have fun doing it!ChrisProduct Support Manager
- I love my colleagues and my team. As a Software Engineer, I work closely with my teammates - bouncing ideas off each other, asking for help, providing insight, or just having a good laugh. I know I can trust them to provide those things in abundance!AndrewSoftware Engineer
Jobs at Flowhub7 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- Slam DataAnalytics
- Pivotal TrackerManagement