Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 16,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
Evolve is the largest tech-enabled, asset-light provider of vacation rental management services in North America and we’re looking for a Vice President, Sales & Onboarding to lead our multifaceted Property Acquisition organization. Reporting to our Chief Growth Officer, you will have the opportunity to develop and inspire a high-velocity sales team focused on dramatically increasing Evolve’s properties under management.
We’re seeking a talented senior leader who excels at building and motivating best-in-class sales organizations that consistently exceed performance goals. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the growth engine of the business and unlock the full potential of a dynamic and growing team of over 150 professionals.
Come join our fast-paced growth-stage culture, while enjoying the support of a well funded company - we’ve raised over $100M in investment capital from world-class investors like T. Rowe Price, Allen & Company, and Annox Capital.
What you’ll do
- Lead our multifaceted Property Acquisition organization consisting of Sales, Real Estate Services, Onboarding and Sales Operations
- Cultivate a high performance, results-driven culture capable of consistently achieving and exceeding Evolve’s supply-side growth goals
- Establish and achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual property acquisition targets
- Partner with your leadership team to implement necessary systems and processes, execute effective sales strategies, and ensure relevant teams are structured appropriately
- Serve as a thought and action leader for all stages of the sales and onboarding process
- Leverage data and insights in key decision making, strategy development, and day-to-day execution
- Stay informed about industry trends and articulate the company’s unique position in the industry
- Work cross-functionally across teams and departments to develop effective acquisition strategies and ensure organizational alignment
- Establish forward-looking org structure vision to ensure future growth goals are met
What makes you a great fit
- 12+ years of experience building and managing high-velocity sales teams
- 7+ years leading the strategy and execution of company-wide sales initiatives
- Experience leading 200+ sales professionals across multiple teams and disciplines
- Driven and enthusiastic senior leader with a proven ability to motivate and inspire
- Proven experience in partnering cross-functionally to develop, launch and optimize effective sales strategies
- Passionate about the use of data and analytics to drive decision making and operational excellence
- Consistent focus on your own self-improvement and development
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Believe in and embody our 10 Core Values
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work in our beautiful downtown Denver office, completely remote, or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in the near future for our in office and hybrid options.
Not in Colorado? We're happy to consider candidates in the following states: AR, AZ, CT, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI, and WA.
For this role our base pay range is $184,204 - $217,500 plus a bonus plan based on team performance. Estimated on-target earnings for this role is expected to be between $276,306-$326,250.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.