Upsell Account Manager at Granicus LLC
Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry's leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to over 4,000 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Come see the impactful work we've done on communities across the country (and world!): https://granicus.com/success-stories/
Granicus is hiring an Upsell Account Manager to join our team! We are looking for a professional, customer-centric sales person with a technology sales background to expand Granicus product lines in our existing customer base. Candidates must have previous experience successfully prospecting over a large geographical region. This is an individual contributor sales position that requires a high degree of autonomy, activity, and attention to detail.
Granicus is a remote first company (this isn't temporary). While we have virtual teams, you have the option for in-office work should you be located near one of our hubs. We're looking for candidates in the Central or Eastern time zones.
What You'll Do:
The Upsell Account Manager is responsible for activities necessary to generate and close upsell business opportunities, including:
- Assist in Managing the relationship of current Granicus customers within Product Families
- Develop and execute an upsell prospecting plan for their territory
- Qualify existing client needs and aligning the value of additional Granicus solutions
- Target, contact, and engage prospects and working with them through the sales cycle
- Collaborating with the Customer Success Team to understand existing customer
- Qualifying existing client needs and aligning the value of additional Granicus solutions
- Log all sales activities and client contacts in Salesforce and other sales enablement tools
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
- You have 2+ years of consultative sales experience and success as an individual sales contributor
- You demonstrate success prospecting and finding/closing opportunities via phone and in person
- You are experienced using some form of customer relationship management software to track leads, activities and opportunities (SFDC preferred)
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment, working under tight schedules to meet deadlines.
- You are passionate about working with clients to help address their challenges
- You execute a sales process in a solution sales methodology. This will require relationship building and great oral and written communication skills
- You can conduct product demonstrations and conduct presentations
- You are experienced and comfortable with technology
- You are experienced selling in a committee-driven environment, with multiple, cross-functional decision makers
[Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. By applying for this position, and if I am located in the United States, I understand that I will be required to verify that I have been, or will be, fully vaccinated prior to employment, or to verify that I cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate.]
Come learn more about working at Granicus on our website: https://granicus.com/careers/
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.