Technology Business Consultant Senior for FIS Digital One at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
25 - 50%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Team:
The NextGen Banking Implementations team is seeking a Technical Business Analyst to join our Digital One team. This role may sit anywhere in the US, preferably within the eastern or central time zones, to align with client hours of operation. The FIS Digital One suite of solutions offers a truly omnichannel banking experience for both customers and bankers – providing consistency across digital self-service and banker-assisted channels.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as liaison between end-users and consultants during consulting projects.
- Expertly research and document client needs, technology or regulations related to system design, enhancement and acquiring hardware or software that will impact multiple platforms and/or applications.
- Define product scope, objectives and requirements. Defines specifications and data models for product development and testing.
- Create detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyze marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and best practices, vendor products and services, etc. Also analyzes system impacts to other systems and procedures.
- Write test plans and test cases to ensure enhancements made to applications meet client needs and application integrity is maintained.
- Conduct a variety of tests such as system, integration, readiness and acceptance tests. Conduct tests using client data to be certain client needs will be met.
- Influence clients, business partners and service providers regarding priorities, software selection and/or vendor selection.
- This role may involve future travel up to 50%.
What you bring:
The ideal candidate will be a Business Analyst with a strong banking background, or someone who is very familiar with Online Banking and Mobile Banking. Any experience with consumer facing channels a plus!
- Banking application experience (teller, platform, online banking, mobile)
- 5-7 years’ experience with Branch Operations or Teller operations including front-counter image capture, teller balancing, and Teller Cash Recyclers/Dispensers
- Preferred experience with banking customer service and management
- In-depth knowledge of FIS products and services and financial services industry
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
What we offer you:
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a fast-paced environment. FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.