Technical Consultant at Iterable
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years and we have also made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront listed us on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List and we’ve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus our first international office in London. Our values are Trust, Growth Mindset, Humility, and Balance, and you can learn more about how we live our values as we scale on Our Culture page or more about our history on our About Us page.
About the Professional Services Team:
- The core purpose of the Iterable Professional Services team is to delight our customers with experiences and outcomes that drive product adoption and maximize our ARR. Our team is made up of project managers, implementation consultants, technical consultants, deliverability consultants, and a customer education manager.
- We deliver growth marketing strategy, implementation consulting, project management, deliverability consulting, and education services to our customers.
- We measure our success by customer satisfaction, time to value, NPS, adoption of online training Academy, and Net Retention Rate of recurring service offerings.
- It is critical that everyone in PS embodies our values: Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance
How you will make an impact:
The Technical Consultant plays a critical role on the Professional Services team, working closely with their colleagues to serve as a trusted advisor that provides expert, technical guidance on a customer’s Iterable implementation to help drive cross-channel adoption and successful business outcomes.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Conduct technical sessions with marketers and developers to gather business and technical requirements and recommend solutions which best fit the customer’s needs for a successful implementation
- Provide detailed technical guidance on integrating customer data using Iterable’s API, mobile SDKs, and partner solutions
- Solve problems independently and become a platform expert
- Partner with internal resources, customer resources, and third parties/vendors for the smooth execution of all technical aspects of an implementation
- Work cross-functionally to champion our customers’ needs
- Successfully manage simultaneous technical implementation projects on schedule, within budget, and with high customer satisfaction
- Run and manage a limited number of implementation projects on your own to gain a full understanding of implementing customers
- Mentor new hires and help build a world-class team
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience managing the technical requirements of complex software implementations
- Experience working with APIs, ETL processes, mobile SDKs, deep linking, databases (Relational and NoSQL), HTML and CSS, programming languages, and networking essentials
- Experience conducting in-person presentations to stakeholders
- Experience interviewing, mentoring, and coaching new team members
- Ability to anticipate and address technical issues before they arise
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to deliver on multiple projects at a time
- Passionate about helping to grow businesses and working in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Bandwidth to serve customers in multiple time zones
- Willingness to travel up to 25% to gain valuable in-person with key clients (currently this is accomplished virtually)
- Experience in the marketing automation or email marketing space or mobile space
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: 11/20/2020