Technical Account Manager, I at Four Winds Interactive
As a Technical Account Manager at Four Winds Interactive you will draw on your customer-facing skills and technical expertise to help customers successfully engage with all of our product offerings. Your previous experience with business intelligence tools, analytics program management, enterprise technology implementation, strategy development and customer advocacy will play a critical part in your day to day work driving success at our most critical customers. As a Technical Account Manager, you will regularly engage with diverse stakeholder groups, including executives of large enterprises and a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team. A successful Technical Account Manager, you will utilize your relationship management skills and technical credibility to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
We know there's no such thing as a "perfect" candidate - we're all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Provide technical guidance and manage timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies for our key customers.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development. Oversee multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer's business and develop strategic roadmaps.
- Work with customers and support to guide issues/escalations to resolution.
- Develop best practices and assets based on learnings from customer engagements to support initiatives to scale.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, working with stakeholders and driving customer technical implementations or transformation programs.
- Experience in application/workload migration to public cloud providers.
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Experience collaborating across business units internally and at large enterprises.
- Experience translating business requirements into technological solutions.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, and management skills.
Helpful for Success:
- Ability to lead and articulate complex technical conversations to different aptitudes and stakeholders.
- Agile and can adjust quickly to many different situations, challenges and priorities.
- Understanding of FWI Partner ecosystem and market offerings.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $55,000 - 70,000
About Four Winds Interactive
FWI is the leading enterprise software company transforming customer and employee experiences with omnichannel corporate communications, office space optimization, and digital signage applications. Over 6,000 customers rely on FWI to power applications used by millions of people per year including retail marketing, employee communications, room and desk management, conference and event management, flight information displays, campus communications, emergency messaging, and more. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to be authentic every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients, and culture. Our employees are passionate about their work-and the impact it has-but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We are a diverse team of talented people who want to make a difference, don't take ourselves too seriously, and are driven by our core values:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
We're proud to be one of Built In Colorado's top tech companies , and if our inclusive culture and core values speak to you, we'd love for you to join us.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
US Benefits Overview