From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
- Attend weekly team meetings, trainings and strategize with team
- Prospect to companies and generate meetings with all levels of employees from C-Level to data analysts
- Organize, log activity, and categorize sales lead information into Salesforce.com
- Be able to give an intro of what fivetran does to prospects and how we can aid their business insights
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business and hit account acquisition targets
- Strategic; know how or determine how to use tools Fivetran provides to be successful and hit goals defined
- Passionate about sales and culture Extreme Flexibility/adaptability.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Copes effectively with complexity and change. Start-up companies are constantly changing therefore an open mind to flexibility and change is a must
- Fast learner that always offers the customer plenty of paths to success. If a customer needs something that we don’t specifically offer, a BDR should be able to redirect and understand why the customer needs something a certain way and adapt as needed.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.