Strategic Account Manager - National Sales Team at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Senior Strategic Account Manager (SAM) Sales Executive will sell FIS’s suite of Payment, Digital and Core Banking Software Product and Services within a defined Credit Union account base to ensure revenue growth in support of FIS new and renewal business revenue goals.
Quota includes new business to new and existing Credit Unions of $1 Billion+ in assets. Selling is in alignment with the Credit Union’s Technology Strategy along with the FIS Credit Union Strategy, account retention, and continued revenue growth. Sales will be focused on three primary new platforms/initiatives:
- Payments One - Payments One Credit and Debit is a proven global platform with a comprehensive product suite. It helps consolidate operational complexities into one seamless and easy-to-navigate user interface. It drives greater cardholder profitability and flexibility and provides an all-in-one solution for institutions of all sizes, including community/regional and large financial institutions (FI’s).
- DIGITAL ONE – Is a solution delivering the convergence of banking channels on a single platform with real-time analytics and an open digital API that promotes a new model of customer engagement.
DIGITAL ONE is modular in nature, providing banks the flexibility to address specific solutions first and then grow their Omni-channel presence. Solution modules include:
- DIGITAL ONE Customer
- DIGITAL ONE Banker
- DIGITAL ONE Teller
- DIGITAL ONE Kiosk
- Modern Banking Platform (MBP) – A Real-time transaction processing, cloud ready component-based platform with robust plug-and-play enterprise components. MBP is accessible through FIS’s extensive Code Connect API catalog with a scalable and flexible design.
- Complementary solutions and services include:
- Payments: FIS Payments (Paynet, PayPal, Zelle, Bill Pay)
- Open Banking: FIS Code Connect
- Analytics: Ethos is a leading business intelligence tool providing automated reporting capabilities, insights and marketing tactics all driven by unifying data that is harnessed across various products.
- Security – SecureLOCK™ is a comprehensive fraud monitoring system intended for enterprise-level Credit, Debit and Prepaid platform fraud management.
- Business Process Automation: Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and EPIC- Risk, Fraud and Compliance: IDV, IDA, QualiFile, BizChex, Instant Funds, Address Analysis
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Target market is Credit Unions $1 Billion+ in assets
- Meet annual sales goals and objectives.
- Sell products and/or services and develops new account relationships along with
- strengthening existing FIS relationships with existing clients.
- Solicit and maintains network of prospects and always ensures a viable pipeline.
- Demonstrate product knowledge including various solutions, financial services and
- credit union markets and competitive intelligence.
- Prepare and present proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
- Negotiate, structure and close “deals” that meet customer expectations and FIS’s
- ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to
- provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
This is an Advanced Professional role. Distinguished by additional specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well as record of success in sales. Viewed as a “Seasoned Professional” in the field. Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Has expert level knowledge of company products and services and may be tasked with introducing new products. Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel. Preferred eight to twelve years field sales experience.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Must have sold Financial Technology to Credit Unions
- Good understanding of FIS products and services and how our company's solutions fit the needs of any credit union.
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology, including systems, applications and banking practices
- Communicates ideas both verbally, in written form and via presentation in a clear, concise, and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
- An independent, self-motivated individual with solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- A solution-based mindset with the ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary and commission plan.
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.