Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
We’re building a new kind of pharmacy because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering prescriptions, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 500 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can (over)deliver.
Advance your career as you:
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will be focused on introducing Alto to some of the nation’s largest and most complex fertility accounts. This role plays an integral part in developing new product offerings and services that will shape how we serve this vital segment of our customer base at a national level.You will work closely with a cross-functional team including Partnerships Managers, Provider Success, Marketing, Operations and your leadership team with the goal of building high-leverage relationships with executive level contacts and key physician stakeholders.
Additional responsibilities include defining account-specific sales strategies for your target clinics based upon their unique needs. You will also coordinate internal resources to execute said strategies and provide a consistent communication cadence to ensure alignment and a proper sense of urgency.
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Identify, target, and develop long lasting relationships with Executive-level contacts to expand the scope of partnerships between Alto and large fertility clinics and networks.
- Deeply understand the Reproductive Health Care model and the business aspects of Reproductive Clinics.
- Work cross-functionally with your Partnership Manager, Provider Success and leadership teams to establish and execute quarterly and annual strategies for Strategic Accounts.
- Negotiate new agreements which establishAlto as the pharmacy of choice.
- Facilitate the resolution of internal workflow needs, working closely with Partnership Managers and Provider Success Specialists, Program Managers, Patient Care Pharmacists to ensure the Strategic Account experience is as delightful as the Alto patient and provider experience.
- Provide Voice of the Customer feedback to Product & Engineering.
- Design and implement innovative solutions to roadblocks with Strategic Account adoption.
A bit about you:
- 8+ years of Health Systems sales experience, with a focus on health care providers
- Experience using creative approaches to navigate ambiguity and drive new partnerships
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time and attend industry conferences on nights/weekend
- Demonstrable experience using strategic planning to target and grow key accounts in a consultative business development or sales environment
- Experience using a CRM to manage your prospecting pipeline
- Proven experience in Reproductive Health Sales and Business Development
- Established, strong relationships with fertility clinics nationally within the last 2 years
- Superior selling skills honed in highly competitive markets
- Proven track record of exceeding targets
- Experience driving partnerships in a remote-first environment
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
Additional Physical Job Requirements
- Reading English, comprehending, and following simple oral and written instructions.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Environmental Conditions: occasional exposure to low temperatures or high temperatures, outdoor elements such as precipitation and wind, and noisy environments.
- Physical Activities:
- Occasionally ascending or descending stairs, ramps and the like.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks and/or moving from one worksite to another.
- Adjusting or moving objects up to 20 pounds in all directions.
- Operating motor vehicles.
- Occasional sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing.
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.