State Enterprise Account Executive (East North Central) at Granicus LLC (Remote)
State Enterprise Account Executive Job Description
The Granicus State Sales Team is a dynamic, results driven group charged with driving new revenue in a young and energized Cloud Vertical.
Ours is a Team that values individual initiative as well as teamwork. What we do makes a difference. Our products and services improve the efficiency of government and the quality of people's lives.
The Enterprise Account Executive generates subscription sales for our SaaS platform and related services in an assigned territory. State Government includes all government functions, including state agencies, and programs under the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of government.
Join us to make a difference for the company and, most importantly, for our customers. This position could be remote in the following markets: Chicago, Illinois or Madison, Wisconsin. This position is focused on greenfield business development in the following markets: Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, and Iowa.
- Generate, develop, and close sales opportunities with State Government Agencies, including enterprise deals
- Understand complex customer requirements for digital communications with the public, including operational, business, and technical categories
- Develop and independently deliver custom presentations on Granicus to revolutionize the prospect's engagement with the public
- Develop effective strategies for winning in a competitive environment.
- Manage internal resources, including sales support, marketing, and solutions consultants to present a compelling case to prospects
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Manage all aspects sales in your territory including prospecting, activity tracking, opportunity management, forecasting revenue, contract management and closing deals
- Pursue leads generated by yourself and our inbound and outbound marketing efforts
- Support management team in developing sales strategy
-Document all conversations, activities, and emails in our Salesforce CRM
- Write and present quarterly business reviews to Sales Management, Senior Management, and peers
- Travel about 50%
· Confident, competitive, thorough, flexible, resilient, and tenacious
· Proven to be capable of managing 30 or more active opportunities and meeting sales objectives by closing 15 or more opportunities per year
· Public-sector sales experience
· Capable of selling $100K+ deals as part of a diverse sales pipeline
· Goal-oriented and self-motivated
· Successful working independently and in a collaborative team
· Excited about managing multiple simultaneous priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Independently accountable for commitments and delivering the best performance by intelligent prioritization
· Proven in your ability and passion for prospecting – frequently breaking into new accounts
· You Have Demonstrated Many of the Following:
· Passion for public sector success
· Client focus – the desire and ability to understand the drivers of client needs
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
· Significant accomplishments selling enterprise software, ERP, SaaS, marketing / communications technology, or marketing services
· Success selling to state and local government entities
· Impressive track record of C-level sales activity
· Demonstrated effectiveness selling through partners, resellers and/or integrators
· 5+ years field sales experience in IT, information services, or business services sold on a subscription model
· Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
[Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. By applying for this position, and if I am located in the United States, I understand that I will be required to verify that I have been, or will be, fully vaccinated prior to employment, or to verify that I cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate.]