Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
At the heart of our work here at Automox is our drive to raise the world’s security confidence. We are seeking a results driven, collaborative Sales Enablement Leader to join our world-class sales team.
You will evangelize, coordinate, create, grow and support the Automox sales ecosystem. This includes sales process, field level needs and requirements, tool best practices and future programs. You will approach this in a programmatic, iterative and continuous improvement way by leveraging real-time trainings, MindTickle (our LMS), collaboration with sales team leaders, cross department facilitation and coordination and clear, concise communication.
This role requires a self-motivated, strategic, project management style individual, excellent at a-sync work and passionate about empowering sales teams with the right training on the right tools at the right time.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated the ability to impact revenue by leveraging their relationship building abilities, project management skills, incredible communication and collaboration capabilities with sales team leaders on impactful sales topics.
THE FUN STUFF
- Leverage existing content and concurrently create, design, implement and report on a new strategy for programs that are high impact, experiential, drive behavior change and increase performance of our sales teams
- Facilitate, teach, train, coach and develop durable relationships with sales leaders and their teams and provide segment specific knowledge and content
- Collaborate and work a-sync cross departmentally to ensure sales teams have up to date product knowledge and demo capability
- Deliver and contribute to the expansion of new hire onboarding, sales, partnership and leadership training
- Leverage creative techniques to both collect and deliver content to reach a dispersed, regional organization
- Bring standard methodologies, 3rd party support and evaluate or adopt new technologies as needed
- Analyze sales leading and lagging indicators and recommend appropriate enablement to improve results
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Minimum 5 years of enablement and / or sales program creation and management experience
- Experience as direct quota carrying seller in a B2B software environment
- Experience in a fast-growing groundbreaking software company
- Comfortable being “front of room” with all levels of an organization
- Deep exposure, knowledge of and ability to train on varied sales methodologies and mentoring techniques
- LMS (MindTickle) experience preferred
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $130,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.