Small Business Sales Executive at SambaSafety
Recognized as one the Top 100 Tech Companies by Builtin.com and over 4.4-star review on Glassdoor, SambaSafety® is the pioneer of driver risk management software in North America. Trusted by over 2 million subscribed drivers; thousands of businesses look to Sambasafety to provide the most powerful, advanced, intuitive, and impactful risk solution platform on the market. SambaSafety is growing at an incredible rate with high employee engagement. It’s an exciting time to be at Samba. Now is the right time to join our high performing culture. We hope to see you here!
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a goal-driven trailblazer to grow and manage our risk management software. You will be a valued contribution to developing SambaSafety’s development and success. As a Sales Exec, you will engage with prospects to qualify them for the sale of SambaSafety’s products and solutions. Your overall duty as a Sales Representative is to qualify these opportunities and bring them to closure. This role will play a crucial role in SambaSafety’s company growth and success.
What you’ll do:
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects.
- Be a key driving force in continuing SambaSafey’s sales team growth, especially in our small business and market development teams.
- Help us solidify and scale the new go-to-market processes, such as outbound selling, account and introducing more trigger-based x-sell and upsell, with marketing and the rest of Sales Leadership
- Perform strategic research in the initial development and ongoing maintenance of potential customers
- Consistently meet lead turnaround and follow up requirements
- Successfully meet and/or exceed sales quota and qualify leads with the goal of determining if the prospect fits the buying criteria and drive pipeline growth
- Partner our onboarding team to ensure the smooth transition of information and feedback from qualified leads
- Manage, track, and report ALL activities in Salesforce.com CRM
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of SambaSafety’s products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
What we want:
- 2+ years of experience in sales development, sales, and/or marketing
- Software as a Service a plus, but not required
- Hunger and interest to learn quickly the digital marketing world
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Persistent in a professional manner
- Highly motivated, driven, and sales focused
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Salesforce.com CRM experience a plus