Senior Sales Operations Analyst at ReCharge
ReCharge is looking for a well-rounded Sr. Sales Operations/ Systems Analyst with strong critical thinking, communication, and technical skills. We are looking for a detail oriented analyst, someone with an aptitude for wrangling complex systems and standing up the analytics that drive our business decisions. As our first sales operations hire, you will be responsible for defining our systems and data architecture to build clean, accurate reporting and scalability across the growth org.What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Synthesize disparate information into weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics and analytics to help sales leaders make data-backed business decisions.
- Develop and implement CRM and BI dashboard reporting infrastructures to help support the business in driving efficiency and revenue growth.
- Manage both evergreen and ad-hoc data integrity projects such as CRM data clean up, and data enrichment to increase the availability and granularity of actionable data.
- Define and document data integrity checks and maintenance best practices ensuring data hygiene in our CRM system as our organization scales.
- Identify opportunities to improve workflows and leverage automation to grow our capacity in line with the growth of the business (i.e. email prospecting, content enablement software, contract management).
- 3 - 7 years of sales operations with strong focus on data architecture and systems within a SaaS organization
- Experience working with sales systems and tools such as CRM (SFCD), marketing automation (Hubspot), sales automation (Outreach.io), variable compensation, and business intelligence tools (Looker).
- Operational mindset & attention to detail; an ability to design and implement solutions that connect diverse systems and datasets
- Ability to drive simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, and communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end. Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations at all levels
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is desired.
- SQL, APEX and data visualization platforms experience is a plus
- Proficient in reading our documentation, specifically the ReCharge API docs
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.