Senior Sales Manager - Tier 1 Banks - Payment Processing Networks at FIS
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor's Degree
Travel Percentage :50%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About FIS’ Banking and Payments - “LFIs” Processing Network Team:
Processing Network Large Financial Institutions (LFI) team performs new business sales and client management for FIS’ largest financial institutions ($10B+). The LFI Group builds strong relationship with financial institution’s executives through face-to-face strategic discussion. Understands the bank’s strategy and aligns FIS’ Processing Networks’ products and services to their strategy is key to building solid relationships and a successful partnership.
What you will be doing:
Senior Sales Manager will manage a team of “new business” Sales Executives to drive new business sales of FIS’ Banking and Payments – “PIN Network Debit Network,” “Credit Network (processing),” “NYCE” and full suite of FIS Fraud Solutions.
You will be selling to Large Financial Institutions $10B+.
- Generate new clients for our Processing Network Solutions: PIN Network Debit Network, Credit Network (processing), NYCE and full suite of FIS Fraud Solutions
- Provide leadership including planning, coaching, recruiting, selection, performance development and mentoring
- Monitor staff performance, work with employees to implement goals and document progress, approve incentive compensation calculations and work with Human Resources on employee related issues
- Participates in establishing financial goals, objectives and measurements to meet growth targets
- Develops sales plans, goals, strategies and objectives to achieve team goals and revenue objectives
Location & Travel:
- Virtual Position - Remote Anywhere in US
- Up to 30-50% Travel, spending time in the field and helping your sales team close deals
What you bring:
- History selling into Regulated Financial Institutions
- Proven success at growing sales and leading a sales team
- Solid management, organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills
- Must have career selling Payments Processing Networks, at least one of the following: PIN Network Debit Network, Credit Network, NYCE and Fraud Solutions
- Demonstrated successful experience selling complex large deals to Large Financial Institutions
- Expert negotiation and closing capabilities
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations to all levels of management
- Rock-hard decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
- Ability to identify, address and resolve employee related issues
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- An opportunity to sell into the fast growing and dynamic prepaid payments industry with the global prepaid leader
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.