Senior Sales Executive, US Based, Enterprise LFIs & Retail - Payments, Testing, & Certification – LATAM at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial,
passionate and above all fun.
About the Enterprise Payments and Retail Payments, Testing and Certification Team:
FIS offers class-leading Enterprise Payments and Retail Payments Testing and Certification (FedWire, NACHA, SWIFT, TCH RTP, Visa, Mastercard, Stress Testing, Chargeback/Dispute Management, EMV, etc.) products to the global financial services market as part of our Solutions portfolio. Our sales team focuses on strategic selling to top banks and financial services providers as well as Debit and Credit Networks, Acquirers, Issues, Gateways and Payment Processors, as well as large merchants, providing expertise and consultative solutioning.
With a strong reference client base of well over 30 of the top 50 global banks as clients, all four major Credit Networks, and several of the larger Debit Networks, the senior sales team has driven incredible bookings and revenue growth consistently year over year. We provide Wires, ACH, Real Time Payments, SWIFT and Payment Hub modular, ISO20022-based solutions on a leading technology platform as well as certification and testing solutions for Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover/Diners, NYCE, TCH RTP, SWIFT, SEPA, NACHA, FedWire, among others.
The sales team collaborates with a dynamic Product Management team, a strong Presales team and a global account relationship team to provide best of breed client engagement from day one of the sales process.
What you will be doing:
Based in the US you will be selling our Enterprise Payments and Retail Payments Testing and Certification solution portfolio to LATAM territory. You will utilize your bilingual capabilities in Spanish, and, preferably, also Brazilian Portuguese. In this unique, rewarding and demanding sales role, the senior sales executive is expected to drive every aspect of business development with net new clients and prospects, in addition to existing clients.
- You will be the expert of the industry, the client, the problem of the client, Enterprise and Retail Payments, the technology and FIS
- You’ll bring everything together to both effectively sell and close business, driving long term, sustainable growth in enterprise and retail payments for FIS
What you bring:
Full Professional or Native/Bilingual Spanish language proficiency is a must
- Professional Working Proficiency (or better) Brazilian Portuguese preferred
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and beating growth of enterprise net new business sales.
- Success is a must-have – you will be working alongside industry’s best, brightest and most seasoned sales executives
- Experience in retail payments (Credit/Debit card processing, Chargeback/Dispute Management)
- Depth and experience in selling strategic solutions to large banks, wholesale and enterprise payments space preferred
- Expert Banking and Enterprise Payments industry expertise; Firm grasp of technologies driving payments modernization
- Must have LATAM network of existing contacts with key senior leaders in financial services, including CIOs, CTOs, Heads of Payments and Treasury/Wholesale Banking
- Consultative sales approach - strategic selling ability
- Strength and presence in senior executive engagements
- Hands on approach with every aspect and detail of the sale in collaboration with sales support resources
- Top shelf communication skills in all disciplines – oral, written, formal presentation and reading people non-verbally – along with comfort in engaging external partners, industry analysts and other key stakeholders in public forums in both English and Spanish is a must. Portuguese as well preferred
- Can-do, collaborative attitude and proven problem solver – ability to traverse large organization to get the resources needed to make the sale and assure client satisfaction throughout the life of a payment’s relationship
- Flexibility to travel as required domestically and internationally
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.