Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
FIS Global Overview
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
FIS Global, is engaged in developing, marketing and supporting software, services and outsourcing solutions to a broad range of global diverse financial services institutions and corporations.
About the Team
As Strategic Engagement Manager, BPO, you will be part of a dedicated outsourcing teamIn this role, you will be collaborating across various teams to effectively position FIS outsourcing solutions to meet client expectations by developing an on-going partnership to enable FIS’ clients to achieve their business growth expectations by leveraging FIS’ Business Process Outsourcing for key processes supported by FIS technology and tools.
This role resides within FIS’ Capital Markets solutions (CM) business. This is a high-profile strategic role with prominent visibility both internally and externally, interfacing with senior level executives. Includes a global scope along with overall relationship responsibility, as it relates to FIS’ Capital Markets marquee strategic accounts. The primary focus of this role is to support FIS in the continued development and growth of its BPO offerings across the financial services businesses. The successful candidate will work directly with business and sales functions to focus on the development of large transformational deals within FIS’ most strategic clients.
Position Primary Responsibilities (What you will be doing)
Responsibilities will include, from a high-level, accountability, for the following:
- Attain & Exceed Assigned Sales & Revenue Growth Targets (within designated functional areas)
- Protect Existing FIS Revenue (& grow FIS ‘solution footprint’ while cultivate new revenue opportunities.)
- High levels of Account Engagement (specifically, the ability to build trust and cultivate executive C- level relationships within assigned accounts.)
- Strategic Account Plan(s), Development and Execution: work with the SAMs to gather comprehensive insight to formulate strategy ensuring revenue retention and continued growth within Strategic Accounts.
What you bring to the role (Knowledge and skillset requirements)
- Strong track record selling BPO services
- A long-term proven track-record of achieving sales and revenue growth targets.
- Ability to demonstrate persistence, high-energy, proactive approach to overcome adversity, obstacles, solve problems, to ‘navigate forward’ in order to find solutions even thru adversity
- Proven track record in identifying, negotiating, & execution to closure, specific to selling complex multi-million-dollar outsourcing to large diversified financial institutions.
- Ability to establish extensive in-depth understanding of the client’s strategy, and coordination of a high touch relationship between FIS executives and the Sr. C-Level Executives to ensure the alignment of the FIS services with the customer's business strategy
- Establish and sustain company-to-company business relationships, i.e. between FIS and the customer’s management team
- Strong communication skills:
- able to bring back the ‘voice of the customer’ and engage thoughtfully with product teams and other strategic team members within FIS.
- Ensure effective internal and external communication within during the Outsourcing Engagement
- Understanding of commercial models to ensure that the engagement contributes positively to FIS’ overall financial and business performance
- Ability to manage the engagement with the commercial manager to achieve financial targets
- Proven ability to develop the Engagement Strategy, provide a vision, build a team and the appropriate environment by leveraging the Tools and Processes available to the benefit of the Client, the internal Engagement Team and the Executive Sponsors
- Ability to craft, distill and deliver powerful messages that ensure the success of the Engagement by creating the right messaging, driving the right activities and developing the right questions to continuously move the opportunity forward and the client towards the FIS Solution.
- Strong leadership skills that will allow you to manage the Engagement Team in communicating and delivering value to the customer at every step of the Engagement
- Hands-on operator within a team environment while also able to command the respect of the entire company through leadership, intelligence, hard work, presence, and empathy.
- Leadership in ensuring early development of a cohesive Engagement Team to maximize potential for success
Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum 10-15 years of successful sales experience in the financial services industry
- Extensive selling experience and proven track record of results, within the software and services sector
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher-level customer interface
- Well versed in sales effectiveness techniques and strategies
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, Advanced degree preferred
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.