From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies. We’re looking for Enterprise Sales Engineers to partner with our Sales team as a technical ace in the hole. You’ll work one-on-one with both external prospective customers and internal Sales team members to help discuss how Fivetran fits within their technology strategy. You’ll have an understanding of how Fivetran is architected and a clear understanding of how Fivetran is best used in data stacks. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to invent and implement creative solutions for edge-case issues.
This is a full-time remote position based in a variety of regions across North America.What You’ll Do:
- Support sales teams with technical knowledge and understanding of Fivetran product offerings and data space.
- Serve as the technical liaison between sales and product/engineering teams.
- Act as the primary resource in solving technical issues and inquiries in pre-sales and onboarding processes.
- Proactively engage with product and engineering teams on roadmap, soliciting and sharing customer/prospect feedback where necessary.
- Assist in documentation efforts around Fivetran product offerings, internal knowledge base, and training resources.
- Experience successfully demonstrating and articulating the value of Business Intelligence and Analytics tools
- Hands-on experience with SQL
- Working knowledge of best practices and troubleshooting for connecting to common application APIs (Salesforce, Workday, Jira, etc)
- Familiarity with API interactions and Database Connectivity
- Comfort in explaining complex concepts to technical and and non-technical audiences
- Passionate about using data, analytics and technology to help solve business problems
- Working knowledge of modern data warehouses/lakes
- Curiosity to learn and enthusiasm to teach others
- Available for occasional travel (*TBD - based on health and safety policies)
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- Stock equity -- every employee is granted stock options when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.