Senior Enterprise Account Executive at CyberGRX, Inc. (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
We are searching for a Sr. Enterprise Account Executive!
What does a Sr. Enterprise Account Executive do?
Our AE Team focuses on new business in our Enterprise market reach, and we’re looking to grow the team with an additional Sr. Account Executive to help source, qualify, and close new opportunities to build on our market success. You will be responsible for acquiring net new CyberGRX customers by establishing new relationships and building consistent pipeline, educating prospects, and the full sales cycle in your territory. You’re comfortable sourcing and building your own pipeline, speaking cyber talk with CISOs and other key stakeholders, qualifying opportunities and working with management and internal teams to close deals in complex Enterprise sales cycles.
What a day in the life looks like:
- Prepare pre-sales presentations and analysis, including sourcing data and completing pre-call research as needed
- Build and operate from a comprehensive and strategic territory plan to prioritize your geographic territory and meet your revenue targets
- Align with Marketing and Business Development teams to build a strong process and pipeline
- Prospect into focus accounts with a high-touch approach that educates prospects and compels them to engage
- Manage a complex and full-cycle sales process from sourcing to opportunity closure
- Build trust with prospects and initiate strong, long-term relationships
- Provide feedback to Product, Senior Management and Marketing to help improve our solution and messaging
- Participate in broader sales initiatives to build market awareness, improve processes, and help the team to win and grow
What you bring to the table:
- 7+ years of full sales-cycle, quota carrying experience in SaaS and cybersecurity
- Experience selling into Enterprise accounts
- Demonstrated experience building out a new territory from scratch
- Experience managing a high volume of multiple opportunities at an enterprise level
- Proven record of overachieving quota and results in a high-growth company
- Proficient in sourcing, managing, and closing high-level B2B sales
- Proven ability to assess customer challenges, align solutions, and read prospective buyers
- Ability to accurately and predictably forecast and execute on business goals using Salesforce and Clari
- Adept in using market trends, data and revintel tools to expand business opportunities
- Ability to effectively build trust-based relationships with senior-level executives
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- Competitive base salary (DOE) plus incentive compensation
- Full benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program + employer match up to 3% of base salary
- $100/month Wellness stipend
- Company equity
- Paid parental leave
- Life insurance
- Remote-friendly work environment
- Employee Assistance Program with mental healthcare coverage
- Employee referral program
- Open Time Off Policy
Annual Base Salary Range: $130,000 - $150,000
Annual Variable Potential: $130,000 - $150,000
Cybercrime is big business - and not just for the criminals. Business costs related to cybercrime are estimated to go up about 15% per each year reaching about $10.5 trillion annually by 2025. At CyberGRX, we are in the trenches helping businesses and clients combat those threats.
We have transformed third-party cyber risk management for enterprises all over the world through our disruptive cloud-based exchange solution. We help companies achieve a detailed view of their third-party vendor ecosystem to help them quickly showcase, identify and mitigate security risks. We also work with our clients to provide cutting edge predictive analytics to provide insights into how they can better stop attacks from happening.
With our headquarters based in Denver, Colorado and employees based globally - we strive to hire team members who want ownership, impact and growth. We invite you to learn more about us and would love you to consider joining our team. We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
CyberGRX prioritizes the health and well-being of employees, and vaccines are the best tool currently available to help control this global pandemic and protect our employees. Therefore, for everyone's safety, as a condition of employment: all employees will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the commencement of their employment (subject to the availability of reasonable accommodation when required by law). Some roles may be 100% remote and could be exempt from the vaccine mandate.
Our company headquarters are in Denver, Colorado and while we're always hiring talent here at the base of the Rocky Mountains - we're also open to remote candidates for certain roles! For any remote hires - we're hiring in the following states AL, AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, KS, LA, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA and WI.