Senior BDM, eComm/Fintech & Insurance (Remote) at FIS
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Worldpay from FIS'sgrowth is on the backs of every single team member. Building relationships with our end-users also entails listening to their needs to understand what other products and services may resolve their issues. By building a team focused on sales to our customers, we can continue to grow through channels we already have open. Further, by addressing hurdles for our current customers, we can continue to build trust and assure our future as their choice in a competitive market.
What you will be doing
As a Business Development, eCommerce, Fintech vertical you will be charged with developing and managing an identified market segment that is strategic to Worldpay from FIS's long-term growth objectives. You will be involved in identifying new target segments, collecting information that would be of assistance in developing product solutions, and understanding the revenue possibilities available toWorldpay from FIS on an annual basis, forming partnerships with key influencers in your segment. In this role you will effectively manage time, manage multiple priorities, be organized, self-motivated and successfully achieve a quota.
- Responsible for new account development within an established geographic territory
- Close business with new merchants who accept card-not-present credit card payments
- As an expert in the field, uses professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters.
- Identify new merchant targets and key contact people within those merchants, loading into Salesforce.com
- Consistently achieve quota and proactively manage territory to maintain appropriate mix of prospects at various stages of the sales cycle
- Sell to C-level executives within target segments
What you bring:
- As an ideal candidate you will have established relationships and knowledge of the payments and eCommerce segment
- Must have5+ years' experience selling to financial decision makers in transaction-oriented companies (CFO, Controller, Finance Manager, Director of Finance)
- You will have proven ability to sell business technology solutions to large companies ($250M+ annual sales)
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-performance team
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Added bonusif you have:
- Deep knowledge of merchant/payment processing in eCommerce, specifically the Fintech vertical
- Knowledge of international payments
- Proven ability to exceed $1M+ quota
What we offer you
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicatedand motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.