Salesforce Administrator at LogRhythm
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm is seeking a Salesforce Administrator in our Global Information Systems (GIS) team at our corporate office in Boulder, CO. This individual will be responsible for driving timely, valuable, and well-orchestrated Salesforce solutions across all LogRhythm business units.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be an essential member of the cross-functional team of Administrators and Developers that delivers Salesforce configuration changes, declarative solutions and operational maintenance across all business units. The ideal candidate will have an inherent passion for troubleshooting issues and working directly with end-users in large enterprise environments to meet their needs and to keep pace with changes in operations, policies and procedures across all business lines.
The ideal candidate will thrive on the team’s success in producing high-quality results while operating within our Agile framework and DevOps practices.
- Salesforce Products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Community Cloud)
- Salesforce Declarative Tools (Flows, Process Builder, Workflows, Approvals)
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Collaborate with Technical Program Manager and CRM team to support effective requirements gathering, refinement, testing, and delivery of development requests.
- Translate business requirements into acceptance criteria and well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Perform high-impact configurations to solve complex problems, reduce technical debt, and implement best practices that sustainably achieve strategic business objectives.
- Maintain user roles and profiles that are compliant with security and access policies.
- Support Salesforce integrations with peripheral applications and deployed managed packages.
- Provide expert-level Administrative technical guidance to GIS team peers
- 2+ years of Salesforce platform experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification(s)
- Can collaborate with stakeholders to define requirements, estimate deliverables, and set expectations for configuration tasks
- Possesses a passion and willingness to pursue Salesforce developer skills and certifications
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and product offerings
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a large/enterprise organization & team environment
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.