Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to support and evolve our Salesforce instance. This includes working cross-functionally to understand requirements and help shape an optimized Salesforce environment that supports current state and future state functionality and performance requirements. You will also be responsible for the execution of the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of Salesforce and sit on the Sales Operations team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design, develop and maintain functionality involving workflows, validation rules, user management, and custom configurations.
- Develop and maintain Salesforce dashboards and reports to support the business.
- Customize roles, profiles, and security settings.
- Support evaluation and implementation of additional system integrations as requested.
- Manage daily support and maintenance tasks.
- Understand data from a variety of sources and integrate with other systems (i.e. Marketo, Data Warehouse, SalesLoft, etc.).
- Develop strategies to maintain data hygiene and adherence to data governance best practices.
- Perform basic Salesforce trainings for new employees
- Maintain system documentation, policies, and procedures
- Stay up-to-date on new Salesforce features to provide recommendations for process improvements and future integrations
- Be the company SME on Salesforce
- Mentor and coach staff supporting SFDC to grow in knowledge, skill set, competence, and capability in maintaining the Automox Salesforce org without continual oversight.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Administration and Configuration
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning (LEX) components and UI
- Demonstrated experience with improving processes and effectiveness of the Salesforce platform
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, ability to balance stakeholder priorities
- Experience gathering, translating business requirements into actionable project plans
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail, critical thinking, and complex problem solving
- Flexible in face of changing priorities, with the ability to multi-task, and prioritize accordingly
- Quick learner, hungry for knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full time permanent employees.
-Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
-Parental Benefits: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
-Time off: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
-Perks: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
-Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all of which impact where someone might come in on the range.
-All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.