Sales Trainer at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
One of Evolve’s core values is Learn Every Day and we are looking for a Sales Trainer to help drive the growth and success of our sales team. As our Sales Trainer, you’ll contribute to Evolve’s Learning and Development strategy by equipping our Property Acquisition teams with the knowledge, skills, and information to deliver an exceptional hospitality experience for our customers. From creating and delivering various training and learning solutions to maintaining an up-to-date knowledge base related to sales processes and policies, you’ll help enable a learning strategy focused on impact and outcomes. We are looking for a highly organized individual who can both collaborate effectively and work autonomously when needed. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to build a learning brand by facilitating an exceptional adult learning experience, coordinating all sales training logistics, help Evolvers continue to learn every day, and bring Evolve closer to becoming the most trusted hospitality brand in vacation rental.
What you’ll do
- Own the new hire training process for our sales organization, enabling new Evolvers to be successful from day 1, including scheduling and facilitating instructor-led training and coordinating all logistics
- Develop, maintain, and facilitate learning content related to Evolve hospitality, sales policies, and internal processes
- Organize, develop, and maintain internal sales training resources, as well as supporting any additional training as needed
- Facilitate relevant and engaging ongoing skill sessions to support continuous development
- Contribute to Evolve’s peer to peer learning culture by supporting our efforts to train the trainer and maximize the impact of learning and development
- Work with relevant people leaders to assess training needs, continually improving learning efficacy and learner engagement
- Implement innovative training that is rooted in adult learning theory and maintain knowledge of best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure our sales training programs are exceeding the needs of our Property Acquisition teams
What makes you a great fit
- 2+ years of experience in training and facilitation, specifically working with adult learners; hospitality and/or sales focus preferred
- 2+ years of experience in sales environments, including long cycle sales programs
- Proven success as a trainer or facilitator in a blended learning environment, with experience leveraging eLearning tools (e.g. LMS, content authoring software)
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, demonstrating a sense of alignment, organization, and ownership
- Ability to build strong relationships and effectively influence others
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with the ability to meet deadlines while maintaining the flexibility to pivot based on organizational changes and learner needs
- Passion for hospitality and inherent motivation to help others
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Believe in and embody Evolve’s core values
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in the near future for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role our salary range is $55,000 to $70,000, depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.