Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, dedicated Internet access, and colocation services. Zayo owns and operates a Tier 1 IP Backbone and 44 carrier-neutral data centers. Through its Cloudlink service, Zayo provides low latency private connectivity that attaches enterprises to their public cloud environments. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
The Sales Reporting Analyst plays a critical role in ensuring accurate and timely reporting of
Sales performance, as well as thorough and robust analyses for Sales Compensation and broader Sales Operations. The role requires an individual who is comfortable collaborating across teams, working with large amounts of data, and converting it into a simple format for key decision-makers to process. The analyst will have high visibility to senior leadership throughout the company and will be a key resource for Sales leaders and broader Sales teams. As such, we are looking for a motivated, fast learner with a “can do” attitude who is prepared to hit the ground running and add immediate value.
- Own weekly sales funnel management and reporting (MV Best Guess) and work with internal teams on MBO reporting and support.
- Review and analyze won/lost opportunities and draws conclusions on trends
- Own and drive monthly and quarterly sales reporting presentations to completion, including creating presentations and collaborating with internal Sales teams to gather data.
- Assist with overall Sales Compensation function, including generating Salesforce reports, creating and automating compensation models, preparing presentations, pulling data and interfacing with Sales leaders.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales Operations and the CRO on weekly updates to the Sales team and quarterly business reviews
- Own headcount tracking and reporting for Sales, including working directly with CRO on ad-hoc headcount-related requests.
- Work with internal teams to support general automation of sales compensation and sales operations functions.
- Inform decision-making and strategic planning activities; serve as a key resource to senior decision-makers in the business.
- Automation and general improvement of sales reporting and sales compensation models.
- Owns tracking for sales compensation: new hire guarantees, exceptions, etc.
- Assists sales compensation and operations teams with distribution of data to sales leaders.
- Assist with regular and ad-hoc analyses and presentations for Sales compensation.
- Other sales compensation/sales operations requests as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business or other related field.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Advanced skill in Excel/Google Sheets required – including pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs & sumproducts.
- High proficiency in Google Slides/PowerPoint required; familiarity with Salesforce, particularly Salesforce reporting functions, highly desired.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail required.
- Strong modeling and analytical ability with the capacity to understand and synthesize complex sets of data.
- Ability to create presentations that are visually appealing and communicate complex information in a clear, concise way.
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information; collect and research data; utilize intuition and experience to analyze data
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with internal teams, including senior executives, via verbal and written modes of communication
- Critical thinker who holds efficiency in the highest regard.
- Self-starter but able to collaborate across teams company wide.
- Strong work ethic and ability to effectively manage a high-volume workload: role requires working extended hours (evenings and weekends, when necessary) to achieve results in a deadline driven environment.
- Requires an ability to be flexible and adaptable with work schedule and demands to meet strict deadlines under no or minimal supervision.
- High energy and motivation; commitment to learning and having fun in an often stressful environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave