Sales Program Manager at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
About the Role
- Align, develop and execute strategic & innovative enterprise sales plays resulting in the new opportunities and pipeline against the target account list.
- Use analytics tools, big data, and automation to ensure the delivery of actionable targets and performance reporting
- Deliver quarterly actionable targets mapped to customer conversations & sales approaches, while highlighting the value of Zoom's platform to solve business challenges.
- Build sales strategies and operationalize a plan to meet current quarter and out-quarter pipeline and revenue targets
- Build alignment with the enterprise sales organization, act as a trusted advisor
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to drive operational excellence, provide best practices, gather feedback, and optimize program results
- Manage the process (planning, intake/scoping, execution, measurement, and optimization) working cross-department to coordinate.
- Create, write, adapt, and source content where necessary
- Establish KPIs, create review cycle, and provide insights on customer behavior and improve campaign success
- Comfortable working with data to build reports and tracking to measure results
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience running omnichannel enterprise marketing campaigns
- Experience and success working in a cross-functional organization, and with a global mindset
- Experience in Marketing, Sales Enablement or related field
- Experience in video or web conferencing in the cloud
- Proficiency in SFDC, Outreach, Tableau, Google Analytics
- Strong program/project management skills
- Team player
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram