Sales Operations Specialist at SambaSafety
Who we are:
Hi, we’re SambaSafety and we offer the industry’s most comprehensive driver monitoring software. Our technology helps everyone from large corporations to small companies ensure only the safest individuals are driving on behalf of their business. These companies trust SambaSafety to keep their employees safe on the roads, helping protect their brand, greater community and bottom line. Simply put, we save lives and are on a mission to reduce crashes on American roadways 20 percent by 2025.
We’ve built an inclusive, supportive, and exceptional culture where every employee is empowered in their role. Don’t take our word for it; we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Denver Post and Built In Colorado. And our employees rate SambaSafety top-notch, with a rock solid 4.7-star rating on Glassdoor.
What You’ll Do:
- Utilize business intelligence tools (i.e., Power BI, Salesforce.com) to analyze data and support sales leadership in creating strategy
- Participate and present in monthly, quarterly, and annual sales strategy sessions
- Conduct ad-hoc research and analysis to support sales leadership on strategic decisions under short deadlines
- Review sales KPIs on a weekly basis, identifying exceptions for each sales manager which they can address with their team members
- Analyze customer install base to identify opportunities for upsell
- Help to administer sales compensation programs on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Assist in creating training materials and leading training activities for the sales team
- Own the sales new hire onboarding program, supporting each new hire in their first 30-60-90 days
- Become an expert in sales enablement tools and sotware (e.g., ConnectAndSell, SalesLoft, Zoominfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Marketo, etc.)
- Support sellers day-to-day with tactical deal support
What you’ll need:
- BS/BA preferably in business, marketing, economics, finance, or quantitative field
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Sales Operations or data analytics role
- Direct sales experience a plus
- At least intermediate competency with Power BI, Salesforce.com, SQL, or other business intelligence tools
- MS Office proficiency and advanced Excel skills; intermediate formulas, VLOOKUP, manipulating pivot tables in Excel required
- Proven ability to present data via storytelling, and simplifying complex concepts in front of small and large audiences
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Ability to work well with all levels of employees.
Benefits and Perks:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and Paid Volunteer Days
- 401k match and generous Healthcare Benefits including a fully employer paid family medical plan
- Wellness &Tuition Reimbursement
- Zoom Happy Hours
- Flexible Work From Home schedule & a Monthly Internet stipend
- Lots of Samba swag
- Samba Virtual Events including our famous Samba Sprint
Our team of talented and committed safety professionals is exceptional. At SambaSafety we strive to foster an inclusive culture that supports, encourages and celebrates a wide array of diversity. We are committed to create a space where all employees can show up as their authentic selves every day, and we work to advance employee equality, diversity and inclusion.
SambaSafety provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, and expression or genetics.
Come join us to find out for yourself what all the excitement is about!