Where we work
Ontra’s hybrid workplace allows for employees to choose their own adventure: remote, in-office, or a blend of both!
Available remote locations: United States (CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA), Hong Kong, Singapore, United Kingdom.
Current offices: London, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco.
Please note that we currently hire exclusively in the remote and office locations listed above and select jobs may have more specific location requirements.
About the opportunity
The Sales Operations Manager will build and own the continual improvement of sales processes and systems by analyzing key sales metrics and activities. This role will be responsible for creating various data models to capture the most critical data points about our processes, and using this to drive decisions that continuously improve efficiency and workflows.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is excited about gaining insight from data to enable a sales organization to drive profitable revenue growth, create consistent efficiencies within our process, and work cross-functionally with stakeholders across the organization.
The Sales Operations Manager will report directly to the Senior Manager, Revenue Operations.
What you’ll do
- KPIs: Produce ongoing and regular reports on sales KPIs (including, but not limited to, sales effectiveness, competitive win/loss result, headcount tracking, quota assignment analysis, and other key sales metrics)
- Improvement: Continuously thinking about how to improve the sales process; testing and learning from the results of different strategies or tactics to create efficiency and consistency
- Modeling: Drive decisions that improve efficiency and workflows by building data models that capture the most important data points in the sales cycle
- Processes: Work to improve and execute an efficient sales processes with seamless handoffs and quick movement through our funnel
- Data Management: Assist with creation and continued implementation of territory management strategy and how it informs Salesforce data, day-to-day operations, and sales team hiring plans and organizational structure.
What you’ll bring
- Experience: 3-5+ years of experience in sales or revenue operations, with people management experience preferred
- Technical knowledge: High proficiency with Salesforce and Excel; additional background in statistical analysis preferred
- Test & Learn mindset: Willingness to continuously come up with new ideas, test them out, and assess their results
- Adaptability: Ability to adjust quickly to changing markets and responsibilities within a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail: Detail-oriented; thinks and plans logically
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to build systems not yet in place: Mindset of creativity and desire to improve processes with new systems and ideas
Colorado applicants only: The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $125,000. The total compensation package may also include unit-based compensation and benefits. Salaries for other locations may vary.*
Ontra, the global leader in Contract Automation and Intelligence, combines AI-enabled software with a global network of highly-trained lawyers to offer a comprehensive solution for recurring legal workflows. By streamlining repetitive legal processes and transforming contracts into structured data, Ontra lowers costs, improves quality, and reduces turnaround times. Ontra is headquartered in San Francisco, with global operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. Learn more at www.ontra.ai.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to participate in one of Ontra’s unit-based compensation programs
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance base plans at no additional cost
- Employer-sponsored retirement plans
- Hybrid/remote work flexibility & WFH budget (equivalent of $1K USD)
- Annual professional development stipend (equivalent of $2K USD)
- 4 months of parental leave (52 weeks for UK employees)
- Unlimited vacation
- Twice-weekly lunch perk
- And much more!
Ontra is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Ontra will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected].
*Note on Pay Transparency: As required by state and local regulations, Ontra provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Please note that actual compensation may vary from this estimate depending on individual candidate qualifications and experience. Additionally, Ontra leverages market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available.
Note on Employment Verification: All employees hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in their particular location.
Note to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes/CVs from recruitment agencies. Any candidates sent to Ontra will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission without a signed agreement in place.