Sales Operations Analyst at FIS (Remote)
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Sales Operations Analyst is part of a global team supporting sales leadership by delivering valuable insights into sales performance and processes to improve sales productivity. The Sales Operations Analyst will work in collaboration and coordination with the sales teams they support, along with product teams, finance teams, and the larger global Sales Operations team. This position will be responsible for designing, building, testing, deploying dashboards and investigating root causes for performance headwinds and tailwinds.
What you will be doing
A successful individual will have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, write effectively, and display strong analytical skills and business acumen. The candidate must also be able to build strong cross-group working relationships and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Design, build, test and deploy reports and dashboards on sales performance
- Support the sales data supply chain through data QA processes and UAT for new analytics products
- Participate in sales cadence meetings and present dashboards highlighting key messages
- Lead or support deep dives to uncover root-causes for performance shortfalls spanning sales incentives, resource deployment, product and market alignment
- Work cross-functionally and with counterparts in other regions to develop and refine sales analyzes to drive higher productivity across the sales value chain
- Merge quantitative and qualitative information to structure business problems, evaluate various options, and produce actionable recommendations
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to influence roadmap for enhanced business intelligence and CRM tools to support the business
- Support annual planning process for the sales teams you support - territory planning, account segmentation, sales vertical cleanup activities
- Assist with preparation and planning for sales leadership meetings
What you bring:
- 1 to 5 years of experience in sales operations or a related field
- Experience with Power BI, Quickbase and Microsoft Dynamics or similar
- Understanding of databases, and ability to extract and analyze data using Excel
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, organized and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization that can scale quickly
- Exhibit sound business judgement, strong analytical skills and a proven track record of taking ownership of tasks.
- Able to collaborate with others and demonstrate a sense of urgency
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, finance, engineering or related field
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.