Sales Leader - Federal Government at Zoom Video Communications
We are looking to add a Sales Leader to our Federal sales team. This position involves working with Federal customers to provide them the right additional Zoom services and solutions that meet their video and online meeting needs. As the Sales Team Leader, you are responsible for growing and managing a team of quota carrying sales representatives proactively engaging with targeted companies, as well as follow up and close on various sources of inbound leads. You will define strategy and overall business planning for accounts that fall within this sector. You will provide feedback, coaching and training, ensuring team quota attainment, driving activity levels, and implementing process efficiency changes to drive maximum productivity.
- Meet or exceed sales and product objectives
- Lead a team of Federal Account Executives to effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Develop and maintain business within existing accounts, manage complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Utilize CRM solution to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- Experienced. 15+ years’ experience in software or technology sales with specific expertise into Federal Sale. 10+ years’ experience leading and managing a sales team. Experience in a highly transactional sales environment. Experience within UCaaS, Collaboration and/or SaaS is strongly preferred.
- An Amazing Salesperson. Strong sales skills.
- A Builder. Solid track record of building and developing highly effective sales talent.
- A Leader. Strong management skills.
- A Collaborator. Proven partner and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization.
- A True Team Player. Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Detail oriented. Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Relentlessly High Standards. Consistent quota over achievement in previous roles.
- You are a Recruiter! Zoom hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram