Sales Executive at ThrivePass
ThrivePass' purpose is to empower employees to thrive. Our holistic benefits suite is designed to support employee wellbeing throughout their lifecycle within an organization.
We value our employees, their contributions, and strongly believe in employee development. Everything we do is tied to our CARE values: Courageous, Authentic, Resourceful and Excellent. Performance at ThrivePass is measured by embodiment of our CARE values and the accomplishment of quarterly Big 3 goals.
About the Role.
The purpose of this role is to grow revenue through selling ThrivePass' Benefits Suite to health insurance brokers, channel partners and employers of medium to large groups.
- Consistently hit quarterly goals while embodying our CARE values
- Achieve assigned sales goals and drive revenue growth for ThrivePass
- Provide demonstrations of ThrivePass benefits suite products and services for brokers, consultants and employers (online and in-person)
- Develop and execute a plan for establishing and developing broker relationships and channel partners
- Identify champions at brokers and consultants within your book of business, and maintain consistent/effective communication throughout the year
- Influence your broker partners to generate high quality RFP’s
- Manage a pipeline of, and generate new business from, opportunities generated directly with employers who have between 500 and 5,000 benefits eligible employees
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms with all new clients and identify key stakeholders who need to be involved
- Meet and exceed sales activity metrics
- Track and update all sales activity and contacts in CRM
- 3-5 years’ experience selling HSAs, FSAs, COBRA, Commuter, and HRAs
- Have existing relationships with distribution partners, i.e. brokerage firms
- Knowledge of and experience working with employers, providers, or consultants around employee benefit programs
- Experience at, or working with, broker or consultant organizations
- Experience selling direct to employers
- Demonstrated ability to manage a pipeline and properly forecast deals
- Strong interpersonal skills: You must have the ability to influence and drive complex initiatives and manage logistics with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to thrive independently: ThrivePass is a growing company and we are looking for solutions-oriented individuals who want help us solve problems while building a business
- Excellent verbal, written and virtual communication skills
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate on target earnings for this role is $200,000 including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.
ThrivePass provides comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short- & long-term disability, maternity & paternity leave, and 401K + match. We have an unlimited vacation policy, 5-year and 10-year sabbatical program, Thrive Account dollars, $300 learning and development funds and more.