Sales Executive Senior at FIS
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate, and anything touched by financial services. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs more than 52,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions.
About the Sales Team:
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the best companies to sell for in the FinTech industry. Our winning sales culture has remained strong over time with significant investment in our sales team. We offer State-of-the-art sales technology, comprehensive onboarding program and extensive product and solutions training and support, ample career advancement and leadership development opportunities, competitive compensation packages, commission incentives, and many other benefits.
FIS' Fixed Income Processing business unit is the market leader in the space offering a cloud-based, flexible, and effective SaaS solution to provide provide trading and funding, real-time automated clearance/settlement/collateral management, investment portfolio accounting, and safekeeping for US Banks. Formerly known as InTrader, FIS Fixed Income Processing Suite is a cohesive, straight-through workflow for treasury operations groups to comply with both accounting standards and regulatory reporting needs with value-added portfolio management, workflow, and data visualization tools.
What we offer:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Time to support charities and give back to your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well being
- 401K match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
FIS is seeking a proven sales and business development professional with a demonstrated track record successfully promoting and selling software and services into treasury groups at mid to large tier US Banks.
We are looking for a highly dynamic individual with strong relationships in Bank Treasury space with relevant domain expertise. The successful candidate is responsible for owning the prospect relationship at the CXO/SVP level, increasing revenue and profit within assigned territory through new logo hunting, and building the highest levels of customer satisfaction in our targeted enterprise accounts in the United States.
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Build a book of business through constant proactive prospecting, which result in meeting/exceeding annual quota targets through sales to new and existing customers alike
- Leverage research skills, intra-company contacts, market data to qualify prospects and develop a calibrated target client list
- Utilize strong lead generation capabilities to successfully penetrate client at all levels of organization through and including C-suite
- Ability to identify different buyer motivations across various client bases and levels in order to expand potential revenue drivers
- Incorporate customer perspective, drivers, product/service relevancy to deliver persuasive client presentations
- Demonstrate customer advocacy by emphasizing those features/benefits of relevant FIS software, service offerings which meet specific customer' needs
- Must have excellent verbal, written, presentation and negotiation skills in order to perform as a world class customer advocate
- Continually acquire deeper technology and industry knowledge
- Significant Travel is required up to 75% when permitted
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Domain knowledge of Bank Treasury Operations, Investment and Hedge Accounting, US Regulatory Reporting, Fixed Income markets
- Demonstrates a passion for professional excellence and a drive to improve
- Ability to understand objective and work independently or in collaboration with all internal partners, both horizontally and vertically within the organizational to successfully deliver objective
- Deliver product presentations, answers prospect questions and is knowledgeable about prospect business needs.
- Leverages product, industry and business process knowledge to formulate business solutions that serve prospect business needs.
- Maintains a network of contacts keeping product knowledge current.
- Constantly build and maintains an accurate pipeline & deal forecast
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.