Sales Executive Senior - Valdi/SGN/Market Map at FIS
Position Type :
Education Desired :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our team helps the financial world by offering a suite of products to help drive greater efficiency. This specific role will focus on FIS' Valdi - Listed Derivatives Trading Technology - helping firms have greater flexibility, connectivity and real-time speed. Valdi helps address the electronic trading challenges for sell-side listed derivatives and equity businesses and helps them remain competitive in uncertain markets.
For help on product knowledge use https://eas.fnis.com/eas/catalog/index.php
What you will be doing
You will be responsible to develop and grow revenue, expand relationships and build on the FIS footprint and brand within a dedicated group of accounts.
- Ability to lead complex sales process from creation to closure.
- Create and execute on a strategic plan for each account to expand FIS solutions.
- Develop a collaborative working relationship with internal teams to deliver on client, sales and business requirements.
- Maintain strong, healthy and consistent pipeline, sales forecasting and planning.
What you bring:
- History of exceptional sales success with an understanding of the consultative sales process.
- Proven experience in managing complex sales from start to close.
- Experience selling directly to C-Suite within capital markets and building quality relationships
- Ability to manage internal and external complex multi-threaded relationships that enable the team to bring deals to close.
Added bonus if you have:
- A Collaborative nature
- A Capital Markets domain knowledge for either/both Buy-Side or Sell-Side.
- High Energy with a ‘Go’ attitude.
- A confident team player with defined goals
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- International travel
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
Typically requires eight to twelve years field sales experience.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other prote
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.