Sales Executive Senior (Hunter - Wealth Solutions - REMOTE) at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Wealth Product Sales Team performs new business sales for financial institutions with $1B+ in Wealth Assets. The Wealth Team builds strong relationships with financial institution executives through face-to-face strategic discussions and partners with our prospects to bring forward world class solutions to help drive growth and manage risk. Understanding a financial institutions strategy and aligning FIS' Wealth solutions and outsourcing services to their strategy is key to building solid relationships and a successful partnership.
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will drive new business sales of FIS' Wealth solutions across software, partial and full outsourcing services to support the Client, Advisor and middle to back-office services.
What you will be doing
- You will be selling to new and existing Financial Institutions ($1B+ asset).
- Generate new clients for our Wealth Solutions: Client, Advisor and middle to back-office solutions.
- Drive new sales to achieve financial goals, objectives, and measurements to meet growth targets
- Prospect and develop relationships with financial institution executives through face-to-face strategic discussions.
- Understanding the bank's strategy and aligning FIS' Wealth solutions and services to their strategy is key to building solid relationships and a successful partnership.
Location & Travel
- Virtual Position - Remote anywhere in the US
- Up to 50% Travel, spending time in the field
What you bring:
- History of selling into Financial Institutions ($1B+ assets)
- Proven success in identifying and developing sales opportunities
- Demonstrate successful experience selling complex solutions to Financial Institutions
- Expert negotiation and closing capabilities
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner including presentations to all levels of management
What we offer you
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- An opportunity to sell into the fast growing and dynamic wealth industry with the wealth software & services leader
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.