Sales Executive Senior Hunter - Capital Markets (Remote) at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This FIS Capital Markets Sales Team is focused on bringing valuable sell-side solutions to the market. Focusing on Banks, Broker-dealers, and RIA firms, we offer a broad spectrum of front to back solutions to our clients. The team is focused on GROWTH, predominantly new name business but also some organic growth.
What you will be doing
As an experienced and proven Sales Executive, you will utilize your professional expertise along with knowledge of Capital Markets and FIS company products and services. Sell through a specific channel, manage your own territory, and collaborate with a team that is responsible for medium-sized quota/territory.
As part of the sales team, you will:
- Position and sell solutions and/or services to the Sell-Side financial institutions based on assigned territory in the North America. Develops and maintains new account relationships.
- Solicit and maintain a network of prospects. Initiate contact with prospective customers to sell targeted FIS products and/or services.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the sell-side industry, business challenges, and solutions in the marketplace including competitive intelligence.
- Build and maintain necessary new revenue pipeline. Demonstrates pipeline growth on a quarterly basis. Maintains activity levels with meaningful progress: calls, meetings next steps and follow ups.
- Prepare and present proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
- Negotiate, structure, and close "deals" that meet customer expectations and FIS's ability to deliver; utilize appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
- Assist in the development of sales tactics and strategies and collaborate with the product management and marketing resources.
- Meet or exceed sales quota goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with the business, finance, and pre-sales on opportunities as well as strategic initiatives.
What you bring:
- Minimum of 3 years of Hunter field sales experience.
- Knowledge of Securities industry, solutions technology including systems, applications, and regulatory practices.
- Disciplined and self-motivated individual with proven track record of exceeding quota.
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure.
- Understanding of FIS and competitive products and services
- Must have prior experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients, and public.
- Prior experience using LinkedIn and other professional social media tools to develop new prospects and advance opportunities.
- Solid understanding of a typical and a-typical sales life cycle, especially on the remote environment.
- Must be motivated by exceeding expectations and reaping the rewards that FIS offers.
- Solid decision-making and problem solving and creativity skills.
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements.
- Expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Dynamics or Salesforce.com
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Travel is required
Added bonus if you have:
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect.
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.