Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
25 - 50%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS has established itself as leader in the Payments arena with world class products and services. This role will be focused on selling our Advanced Payment Platform (Payment Gateway) to Tier 1 and 2 Merchants along w/select Tier 1 Financial Institutions. FIS has established itself as an industry leader in this space with our Advanced Payment Platform combining our Payment Gateway products and surround solutions for Data, Fraud, and Settlement.
What you will be doing
You will be using your leadership and sales experience on large complex projects as well as your strong understanding of Payment Gateway landscape with large/multi-national merchants to close business.
- Ability to work w/Fortune 500 companies and solve their complex payment challenges
- This is a Hunter role where you will be identifying and developing opportunities
- Be able to drive to closure long and difficult sales cycles that average 6-12 months
- Manage and organize internal support teams to provide Subject Matter Expertise to clients
- Uncover new opportunities and building a pipeline supporting 3x’s your annual quota
- Negotiate and close complicated contracts
What you bring:
- 10+ years of new business sales experience as a Hunter positioning Payment Gateways to large corporations
- Deep understanding of merchant processing business and how to leverage Payment Gateways within the merchant processing environment
- Ability to establish and manage effective working relationship with internal business partners
- An established track record of exceeding sales expectations
- Understanding of the Payment Gateway landscape and competitor offerings
- Strong understanding of Cloud Technology and benefits it brings to clients
- Ability to position yourself as an industry expert based on experience and knowledge
- Ability to analyze problems and produce a range of options to arrive at preferred solution.
- Excellent verbal communication skills discussing complex solutions across a broad audience
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.