Sales Executive III-Client Management at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Works to achieve assigned annual sales quota.
• Manages, plans, organizes, leads and controls balanced sales growth, continued account penetration and customer satisfaction on a long-term multi-year focus.
• Acts as primary liaison between client and FIS and understands client needs including financial expectations and restrictions.
• Develops and executes account plans to ensure continued revenue growth from account base.
• Performs detailed territory review for management (1st Quarter) providing information on assigned client base.
• Demonstrates product and industry knowledge including various solutions, market strategies and competitive intelligence.
• Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools. Garners sales management approval for proposal generation and may not apply discounts to proposals/contracts without obtaining FIS management approval.
• Structures, negotiates and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations and FIS’s ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
• Negotiates terms and conditions of FIS contracts with client and ensures terms are within FIS standards.
• Ensures accurate forecasting and pipeline management as well as accurate content and certification of information in EMS (Entity Management System for assigned clients.
• Implements account coverage methodologies that ensure 100% renewal rates of current FIS clients.
• Identifies and reports “at risk” clients and escalates to executive management; prepares, implements and executes “at risk” plan.
• Listens and escalates concerns of customers with regard to current products/services.
• Within client organizations, builds network of both operational and executive C-level users and maintains knowledge of products and services utilized.
• Works directly with Corporate Briefing Team to plan, coordinate and facilitate client meetings at FIS offices and Executive and/or Sales Executive visits and presentations at client on-site facilities.
• Prepares and submits Client Call Report after each client visit.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Good understanding of FIS products and services
• General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
• Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form via presentation in a clear, concise and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
• Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
• Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
• Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
• Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
• Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Career level role. A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. Fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position. Has complete knowledge of company products and services. May be assigned to a single named account or several smaller accounts in the large financial arena. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new projects or assignments. Typically requires eight years field sales or client management experience.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.