Sales Engineer at ReCharge
As a Sales Engineer on our Growth team, you'll work closely with our sales team to help merchants successfully launch onto the ReCharge platform. You will be looked at as a product expert and the go-to technical resource within the Growth team. While you could find yourself involved in many different projects, your main responsibilities will include leading technical sales discussions, performing technical demos, consulting on best implementation practices, and providing merchant support via email and slack.What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Use a customer-focused, value oriented consultative approach to educate merchants/partners on proper store set-up and what products will best meet their business needs
- Prepare for and lead technical discussions with teams ranging from executive level business stakeholders to engineers, with the ability to tailor relevant content for the wide ranging audience
- Perform business, product, and technical demonstrations to prospective merchants
- Provide technical leadership on implementation strategy and merchant support via email and slack
- Participate in industry trade shows, conferences, and third party sponsorships for ReCharge
- 2-5 years of experience in a solutions or sales engineer role providing technical guidance/solutions for a software platform
- Understanding of APIs, web hooks, and general front end debugging experience.
- Familiarity with web templating systems (Jinja2, Liquid)
- Great oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.